Challenge the complexity of virtual server backup
HP Data Protector software simplifies virtual server protection by supporting and managing backup and recovery for all hypervisors—including VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix-Xen—from a single console. HP StoreOnce-powered federated deduplication maximizes storage efficiency and recovery performance in virtualized environments across premise-based and cloud infrastructure. Advanced snapshot functionality and deep integration with hypervisors gives you instant recovery of mission-cirtical applications to meet even the most demanding business SLAs.
- Automatically detect new VMs and apply protection policy with one-touch backup
- Gain maximum efficiency via federated deduplication powered by HP StoreOnce
- Fully automate recovery of mission-critical applications from a single console
- Policy-driven protection for virtual data centers through advanced integration with VMware's vCloud Director
- Rapidly recover single items directly from the application console
VM protection methods: pros and cons
Watch this short video demonstrating backup in virtual environments using array-based snapshots.