Centralized, comprehensive IT operations management
HP System Management, formerly Operations Center, is a solution that consolidates and correlates fault and performance events across your entire physical and virtual IT infrastructure. HP System Management helps quickly identify and resolve problems by providing full visibility into your IT infrastructure and centralize IT monitoring to eliminate duplication of effort resulting from separate consoles for each IT silo. HP System Management is now part of the HP IT Performance Suite.
- Consolidate infrastructure monitoring tools
- Identify root-cause IT problems and eliminate duplication of effort
- View dependencies among applications, business services and infrastructure—physical and virtual
- View business services and the underlying IT infrastructure on which they rely
- Improve efficiency of IT operations and IT administration
BSM Customer Testimonial: Sprint
John Felton, director of IT Operations at Sprint, discusses their implementation and value derived from HP's Closed Loop Incident Process (CLIP) solution.
Adoption readiness tool suite