Portfolio management for top investment returns
A smart investor proactively manages his portfolio. Yet most organizations lack the information to effectively manage their investments in strategic initiatives—the data is buried in organizational silos. With the HP Project Portfolio Management Solution (HP PPM), your executives and PMOs have a dashboard view into your portfolio, demand, in-flight projects, and programs across the organization enabling smart portfolio investment decisions. HP PPM integrates and unifies the activities that manage investment prioritization and project execution within the organization – application portfolio, demand , financial, time, resource planning, resource capacity, project, program, and portfolio management. HP PPM software provides real-time visibility into all your investments at all times, and from multiple perspectives. Now part of the HP IT Performance Suite.
- Top-down resource capacity, portfolio management and planning that interfaces with bottom-up project plans, resource assignements and costs
- Controls to enhance visibility, maintain compliance, and reduce costs
- Real-time enterprise reporting and support for ad-hoc queries
- IT financial management for adapting IT budgets and resources to business change
- Application Portfolio Management for assessment and governance of business application portfolio
By aligning objectives and prioritizing strategic initiatives, HP project and portfolio management on SaaS optimizes IT spend and helps deliver greater value to the business. Delivered as a Software as a Service solution, HP PPM can be implemented quickly with no capital expenditure. Value from the solution is further enhanced with seamless upgrades and regular maintenance, thereby allowing IT to focus on delivering greater business value rather than running software.
Learn More about HP PPM on SaaS
HP Project and Portfolio Management Center flash demo
HP Project and Portfolio Management Center can help you focus on and succeed with the IT projects that yield the best business outcomes.
HP Discover, Las Vegas | June 11-13
Gartner PPM Summit, National Harbor, MD | May 20-22
HP PPM NAMED A LEADER IN DECEMBER 2012 FORRESTER PPM WAVE