Save time and money when you move to Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 with help from HP.
New types of messaging content and growing messaging volume leads to the demand for more and larger mailboxes. Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 and HP Converged Storage deliver the simplest, easiest-to-deploy solution on the market today. It can also quickly become part of your overall converged infrastructure strategy.
Specifically, the HP E5000 Messaging System for Microsoft® Exchange, powered by Intel® Xeon® processors, is a preferred solution from Microsoft® and HP that speeds deployment, provides high availability, and significantly reduces TCO by delivering:
- A preconfigured, complete solution of hardware and Microsoft® software with priority support
- Reduced architecting, deployment, and maintenance time by up to 87%*
- Lower messaging storage-related costs by up to 20%*
- Significantly reduced physical and virtual space*
Be prepared for what’s next in business communication with storage without boundaries from HP.
Download the ESG white paper HP Gives Exchange Customers Storage Flexibility and learn how HP provides a robust infrastructure that delivers 100% availability, reliable and predictable performance, and comprehensive data protection for Microsoft® Exchange.
- *For details on claim substantiations, click here.