The capabilities you need to do business at cloud speed
HP CloudSystem Enterprise is the industry’s most complete, open, and integrated solution for building and managing hybrid cloud environments. Regardless of delivery method (public, private, or both), customers can rapidly design and deploy cloud services with a multi-vendor, multi-platform approach using tools that have been designed by HP and the open-source community to be extensible and flexible.
HP CloudSystem Enterprise is:
- Agile. CloudSystem Enterprise provides the best economics across all delivery models and solutions. IT and business can respond to the latest market challenges and use technology as a strategic advantage.
- Open. Openness enables the ability to innovate quickly, integrate and deliver applications across IT environments. Build your cloud, your way, without fear of proprietary systems or lock in. Avoid vendor lock-in with open, standards-based technology for HP and third party hardware and software.
- Secure. All CloudSystem products and services provide the visibility, control and governance you need across a hybrid IT environment. Be secure in knowing you are in a safe pair of hands with HP as your partner.
The new enterprise IT mandate—hybrid IT
Hybrid IT is the integration of private cloud, public cloud and traditional IT. With it, IT organizations will be able to provide the control, manageability, and responsiveness required to be a core part of the business value delivery chain.
Essential cloud management capabilities
In some cases, it may be best to deploy in a public cloud. In others, it may be best to deploy in a private cloud, or a mix of private and public cloud alongside traditional IT. The main point is HP can help ensure your applications are deployed to the right deployment model, based on your business requirements. Regardless of delivery method, HP CloudSystem customers can rapidly design and deploy cloud services in a multi-vendor, multi-platform using tools that have been designed by HP and the open-source community to be extensible and flexible.
HP CloudSystem Enterprise is offered as an HP ConvergedSystem solution - pre-tested, pre-integrated, engineered, and optimized for cloud – so you can spend less time getting ready for cloud, and more time building new cloud services. You can also turn your existing hardware assets into cloud infrastructure by adding CloudSystem software. Either way, HP CloudSystem Enterprise gives you:
Advanced usability features
- Automated delivery of advanced infrastructure and application services in minutes
- Enterprise-class lifecycle management for cloud services - from initial provisioning, through ongoing scaling, updating, and monitoring, to final service retirement
- Hybrid cloud management, with out-of-the box support for HP Helion Public Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and the global network of HP CloudAgile bursting partners
- Service portability in hybrid environments with Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) compliant service designs
- Customizable automation of approvals, service delivery and cloud administration tasks, delivered via the HP Operations Orchestration workflow engine
- Optional advanced service automation, including automated patch and compliance management with HP Server Automation and sophisticated database and middleware management with HP Database and Middleware Automation software
- Integrated capacity planning and disaster recovery, delivered by Matrix OE software
- Fast and easy software installation, with appliance-based packaging
- An administration console that aligns with HP OneView for management consistency and improved productivity across the datacenter
- A drag-and-drop designer for rapidly defining new multi-tier cloud services
- Pre-defined service catalog entries for popular applications, with more than 200 HP Cloud Maps
- A consumer-inspired self-service marketplace portal, powered by HP Cloud Service Automation, that makes it easy for consumers to request cloud services
- An open architectural foundation, based on HP’s implementation of OpenStack® technology, that delivers innovation and consistency across HP’s cloud portfolio
- Open programming interfaces, including OpenStack APIs, for integrating with other systems
- Cloud-ready licensing, to support IT transformation at the business level
- Investment protection for CloudSystem Matrix users
Explore CloudSystem Enterprise
Related products and solutions