HP IT Center opened at Malta College of Science, Arts and Technology
On May 31st HP Institute of Technology (HPIT) Center has been opened at Malta College of Science, Arts and Technology (MCAST). This Center was created in partnership with Malta Information Technology Agency (MITA) and Systec Company, HP partner in Malta.
- This is the first HPIT Center in Malta opened in the scope of Strategic relationships agreement between HP and MITA.
- This is the first HPIT Center opened not in University but in College.
- Center offers for students and teachers a wide portfolio of HP hardware which includes HP Desktops, blade servers, storage, HP Networking equipment.
- HP CEE MD Herbert Rastbichler, HP CDG MD Franz Scherz, HP CEE Manager of Edu programs Igor Belousov participated to the event from HP side; MITA was represented by CEO Matthew Gatt and Human Development Manager Peter Xuereb; MCAST Principal and CEO Maurice Grech, Manager of HP Center Mario Pace participated from MCAST side.
- The Hon. Charlo' Bonnici, Parliamentary Assistant within the Ministry for Infrastructure, Transport and Communications, represented the Ministry. He has unveiled the inauguration plaque in the Center.
- Center will be focusing on teaching HP oriented curricula on Cloud, servers, virtualization, networking including HP Institute certification programs.
- Before opening ceremony we run HP Innovation Seminar for over 200 MCAST students and teachers with presentations by Herbert Rastbichler, Igor Belousov, Peter Xuereb.
- Systec Director Raphael Trigona announced special discounts on HP products for MCAST students and teachers.
Meet our manager
Dr. Igor Belousov
Leading Manager of Education and Research Programs in Central and Eastern Europe, CIS and Russia.
Where are our members?
Click the map to view a larger version. Or select an option below.
NewsHP IT Center opened at Malta College of Science, Arts and Technology
News release, 31 May 2012 Joint HP and UNESCO IITE Center in ITMO
News release, 18 May 2012 MOU with Kazakh National University (Almaty) signed
News release, 14 May 2012 Students of National Technical University of Ukraine NTUU-KPI will study webOS using HP TouchPads
News release, 07 Feb 2012
Archive NewsRead our older articles
Have a question about the HP Institute of Technology? Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Saint Petersburg State University
Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications
Saint Petersburg State University for IT, Mechanics and Optics
Viatka State Universityy
Far-East Federal University
Kamchatka State University
Kaliningrad State Technical University
Kazan Federal University
Novgorod State University
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Moscow State University of Printing Arts
Moscow Engineering Physics University
Joint Supercomputer Center RAS
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
Novosibirsk State University
Samara Aerospace University
South Federal University
Stavropol State University
Saratov State Technical University
National Technical University of Ukraine
Sofia Technical University
West Pomeranian Technical University
Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology
University of Malta
Kazakh National University (Almaty)
University Politehnika of Bucharest
United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
American University of Sharjah