HP AND AIRPRINT™. FROM IPAD TO HP PRINTER THROUGH THIN AIR.
Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®1 to HP web-connected printers
See AirPrint™ in action.
AirPrint™ allows iPhone® 4s, iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPad® and iPod Touch® users to print directly to HP ePrint-enabled printers.
- Open the document you wish to print and tap the action icon.
- Hit the ‘Print’ button and configure your printer settings.
- Hit the ‘Print’ button again and collect your document from the printer’s tray.
HP and AirPrint™.
Wireless printing, right from your iOS device.
No cables attached, no software or set up required.
Enjoy the freedom and ease of being able to print the stuff you love – photos, tickets, emails and reports– straight from the devices you love wirelessly via your Wi-Fi network2 with no setup required. Simply hit ‘print’ and continue without a single interruption.
(1) Simulated Images. © 2011 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad(R), iPad(R) 2, iPhone(R) (3GS or later), iPod touch(R) (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple(R) Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
(2) Wireless access point and Internet is required and sold separately. Wireless performance is dependant upon physical environment and distance from access point.