Storage Capacity on Demand
Build flexibility into your storage strategy.
Acquire the capacity you need, as you need it, with a built-in burst buffer to provide spare capacity upfront. By staying nimble, you could help reduce your risk of out-growing capacity or spending needlessly on over-provisioning.
How it works
- Financing contract for 3-5 years1
- Choice of HP Care Support Services are available2
- Storage capacity monitoring tools and resources are also available3
- Qualifying minimum transaction size €75,000 (or local equivalent)
- Available to qualified commercial and public sector customers only
- Available in UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Turkey, R.S.A, UAE, Switzerland
HP Storage equipment including HP 3PAR, HP P9000, HP StoreOnce
Why Storage Capacity on Demand?
Agility Onsite buffer with no payments until activation Customized proactive capacity planning—what you need, when you need it Burst buffer size of up to 30% of total initial deal Ideal for cloud-like environments Efficiency Faster, easier IT procurement/ deployment Help reduce data center disruption Take advantage of thin provisioning Monthly payment structure based on activated capacity Savings Help reduce over-spending on unneeded capacity Align payments to actual usage
Contact your local HP Financial Services Representative or account manager.
1Financing available through Hewlett-Packard International Bank plc (HPIB), Liffey Park Technology Campus, Barnhall, Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland. Co. No. 289479 or other Hewlett-Packard Financial Services entities (HPFSC) to qualified commercial and public sector customers in EMEA and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Offer valid on minimum transactions of €75,000, or local currency equivalent. Other charges, including without limitation, taxes, fees and shipping charges, may apply. Not all HP products are eligible. Not all customers may qualify. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this programme at any time without notice.
2HP Care Support Services agreed at time of lease signing. HP Care Support Services are provided by Hewlett Packard.
3Capacity monitoring tools and resources may vary depending on customer needs. Capacity monitoring tools and resources are provided by Hewlett-Packard Company.