1-2-3 Deferral Offer
Take advantage of our new deferral program for your HP solution. With 3 easy steps, you’ll have the flexibility and time to ease into your new technology.
- Step 1: Months 1-3 at 1% of Original Equipment Cost (OEC)
- Step 2: Months 4-6 at 2% of OEC
- Step 3: Months 7-36 at 3% of OEC
- 36 month lease with FMV purchase option
- Qualifying transactions above $250,000
- Qualifying equipment:
- Laptops, Desktops, Workstations and Monitors (New Digital Signage Workstation), rPOS and Thin Clients
- Printers, Multi-functions and Scanners—includes HP Designjet Large Format Printers2
- Servers and Blades—includes HP ProLiant, HP Integrity NonStop BladeSystems, HP Integrity Blades BL860, BL870 and HP Integrity 2600,3600, and 6600 series
- HP Storage – includes select HP 3PAR Storage, HP StoreOnce Backup, HP LeftHand P4000 Storage, and additional HP Storage products
- Networking Hardware—Datacenter Core/Aggregation Switches, Access Switches and Routers (A-Series), E-Series, V-Series equipment
- Please note: Select non-hardware items e.g. Software, Software Appliances, Services, and Installation can be bundled into solutions at standard lease rates; subject to credit approval.
Call today to take advantage of this great offer. Contact your local HP Financial Services Representative or in the United States, call 1-888-277-5942. In Canada, dial 1-800-HPLEASE.
1Financing available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company (HPFSC) to qualified commercial customers in the United States and Canada and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Offer valid on transactions above $250,000 USD for thirty-six month lease. Other charges include taxes, fees and shipping charges, may apply. Not all HP products are eligible. Not all customers may qualify for these rates; please contact an HPFS FAM or HP Channel partner for eligibility. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
2Excludes HP Indigo and HP Scitex technology