Improving the environmental performance of
our customers, operations, and supply chain.
HP's Hardware Return & Recycling Program
Recycling Services for Commercial Customers
- Collection of equipment from the customer
- Transportation to an HP authorized sorting and waste facility
- Management and control of the whole logistic and recycling chain
- Special solutions by arrangement
- Certificate of disposal
- Redemption and disposal of IT hardware of any producer. Offer applies only to HP Partners and business customers.
- Development of customer specific special solutions like controlled destructions of data on data media and/or de-installation of existing hardware.
Prices for Business Customers in the EU
HP will provide free recycling of all electronic equipment once a customer has returned the equipment to an HP designated collection point and where a replacement product is being supplied by HP. Where a replacement product is not being supplied, recycling services can be provided on request at additional cost. A certificate of disposal will be supplied by HP. Where national legislation dictates that other services should be offered, we will adapt our service to be compliant.
Costs for logistics and special services (disassembly and/or controlled destruction of data) will be calculated individually, based on the current market price.
This offer only includes disposal/recycling. It does not include services such as buy back and/or resale of used hardware. If you have hardware for resale or buyback, then please follow this link.
All figures contained on this page are reflective of Hewlett-Packard Company prior to the company’s November 1, 2015 separation. HP Inc. metrics will be introduced to the site on an on-going basis as they become available.