HP Call Management is a portfolio of products and solutions that enables CSPs to roll out and consolidate converged, next-generation Intelligent Network applications and Value-Added-Services.
This comprehensive portfolio is comprised of IN Call Management solutions and Signaling solutions.
HP IN Call Management solutions allow CSPs to develop, customize and deploy a wide range of applications. VPN, Free phone, smart Number-Translation, Virtual-PBX, IN-based service/number portability (MNP), Home-Zone and Charging Gateway are some of several powerful services that can be enabled for mobile and IP networks, available from the HP and partners application portfolio.
- HP OpenCall Convergent Communication Platform (OCCP) – a high-performance Telecom Application Server, based on open-technologies, for convergent next-generation Intelligent Networks, with powerful service-orchestration capabilities and the ability to coexist with legacy IN SCPs. A wide range of applications have been deployed on top of it by HP and partners.
- HP OpenCall Service Access Controller (OCSAC) – a proven and mature convergent charging solution that enables real-time control of voice and video calls, data sessions or content in conjunction with an external rater and balance manager.
HP Signaling solutions allow consolidation of your Signaling infrastructure with future-proof, IP-based systems.
- OpenCall Universal Signaling Platform (USP) – a platform to evolve applications toward all IP infrastructure
- OpenCall Internet-Protocol Signaling Transfer Gateway (IP-STG) – a gateway to manage network, protocol and traffic-load sharing complexity in an all-in-one box
- OpenCall DIAMETER – a product to implement DIAMETER specification and other IETF and 3GPP DIAMETER application-specific extensions