Digital Health - Foundation
HP provides world-class and agile Digital Health IT Foundation services and solutions, which:
- Provides the mature, stable digital platform that is the prerequisite for ICT to increase operational efficiency.
- Provides a future-proof, agile platform and supporting services Helps transform the management of the “business” of healthcare.
Digital Health - Electronic Patient Records System & Integration
HP is helping improve clinical outcomes through enabling co-ordination, standardization and streamlining of clinical processes, including:
- A single view of patient information across the whole organisation.
- The right information, available at the right time at the point of care, wherever that is.
- Clinical decision support to help standardise decision making and improve care outcomes.
HP partners with leading EPR vendors, including EPIC, Cerner, InterSystems, AllScripts, Meditech and many more.
HP has been actively supporting the US VA VistA program for the past 14 years and has recently won another contract extension, visit http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-news/press-release.html?id=1332643
In addition, HP also owns an advanced Healthcare Information System (HP HCIS), developed in Spain, which is running in over 120 hospitals. For more information see the HCIS webpage.
Digital Health Patient & Staff Experience
HP is working with hospitals to optimise the patient journey, by enabling:
- Real-time information sharing to enhance healthcare team collaboration and support new ways of working.
- Improved patient and staff experience and working practices through mobile technology, workflow and interactive media.
HP has worked with Lucile Packard Hospital to implement a Patient Safety Dashboard, see details at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVZPbhhclAM
Why not take a visit to the HP’s European Healthcare Centre of Excellence (HCOE), at the AHUS Hospital in Oslo, to visit a digital hospital and explore how to transform your patient journey www.hp.no/hcoe
HP HCIS system supports the integration of Primary, Secondary, Tertiary and Social Care, across physical and mental health, to improve access, quality, user satisfaction and efficiency. For more information see the HCIS webpage.
HP is actively working with UK Acute trusts, Primary Care, Mental Health and Social/Community Services to deliver seamless information sharing across organisational boundaries. More information is due soon.
HP analytics tools and services enable fact-based decision making for healthcare planning, management, measurement and learning ; extracting meaningful information from the exploding pool of healthcare data, whether structured or unstructured.
See the link below on HP’s new strategic analytics platform:
See the link below on HP and Cerner strategic partnership