BARCELONA, Spain, 01December 2011 - HP today announced that the recently launched HPDesignjet L28500 and HP Designjet L26500 Printers are spearheadingits wide-ranging product line-up at Sign Istanbul 2011 fromDecember 1st - 4th.
HP is exhibiting at SignIstanbul in conjunction with its two Turkish partners, Yatay (Salon7 stand no: D-11) and Mat (Salon 7 stand no: F- 3), at an eventthat marks the first appearance in Turkey of the latest additionsto HP's growing latex printing portfolio.
Both new latex printersenable a broader range of indoor and outdoor signage applicationswith better durability than eco-solvent inks.(1) The new 2.64m(104in)-wide HP Designjet L28500 Printer delivers speeds up to 70per cent faster(2) than the HP Designjet L25500 Printer, while the1.55m (61in) HP Designjet L26500 Printer is ideal for customersentering the growing soft-signage(3) market.
Each printer also featuresnew HP 792 Latex Designjet Inks which produce rich blacks andglossy results on banners and self-adhesive vinyl, and offerdouble-sided printing capabilities(4) with less user interventionand more accurate, automated registration. Compatible with morethan 500 media solutions, including the new HP Double-sided HDPEReinforced Banner material, HP Latex Inks provide a consistent,reliable performance across a variety of substrates.
Also on show at SignIstanbul will be:
The HP Designjet Z6200 Photo Printer which uses HP Vivid PhotoInks to deliver high-quality output and the highest speeds of largeformat printers in its price class.(5) The HP Designjet Z6200 PhotoPrinter series delivers photo-quality prints at 2,400dpi andversatility for indoor applications from line drawings tophotographic output to signage.
The HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer, a low cost, 1118mm(44in) photo production printer for copyshops that can image arange of media at speeds up to 4m²/hr (445ft²/hr).
The robust and versatile HP Scitex FB700 Printer which offersthe ability to print on both rigid and flexible media for indoorand outdoor applications at speeds up to 80m2/hr (861ft2/hr)(billboard mode). Using UV-curable ink, the printer can handlerigid substrates up to 6.4cm (2.5in), print up to six sheets atonce, and produce double-sided prints and full-bleed printing,making it ideal for PSPs who want to expand into new markets.
The 3.2m HP Scitex LX850 Printer which delivers maximumversatility and productivity with multiple workflow features,including dual-roll, roll-to-free fall and roll-to-collectorhandling and an ink collector.
The HP Designjet L28500Printer, HP Designjet L26500 Printer, HP Designjet Z5200 PostScriptPrinter and HP Designjet Z6200 Photo Printer may be found on theYatay stand.
The HP Designjet L26500Printer, HP Scitex LX850 Printer and HP Scitex FB700 Printer willbe on show on the Mat stand.
Visitors to Sign Istanbulwill also be able to see product samples and receive information onthe recently launched HP Scitex FB7600 Industrial Press, and the HPScitex XP5500 and HP Scitex XP2500 Industrial Printers.
HP's partners may becontacted at:
(1) Durability comparisonbased on testing of representative eco-solvent inks includingeco-sol Max inks on Avery SA vinyl for display permanence andscratch, rub/abrasion and chemical resistance. HP image permanenceand scratch, smudge and water resistance estimates by HP ImagePermanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials.Additional information available at www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
(2) The HP Designjet L28500 and L26500 Printers produce anextremely broad range of both outdoor and indoor applications froma single device, which surpasses the number of differentapplications that traditional eco-solvent printers or water-basedprinters can produce. The HP Designjet L28500 Printer achievesspeeds up to 70 percent faster than the HP Designjet L26500 andL25500 Printers.
(3) For best results, print on media that does not let the inktrespass onto the printer. Performance may vary depending on media.Users should consult their media supplier for compatibilitydetails.
(4) For best results use media options intended for double-sidedprinting.
(5) Based on published manufacturer specifications as of June2010.
HP creates newpossibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people,businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technologycompany, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing,personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure tosolve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) isavailable at http://www.hp.com.
Vanessa Ribeiro, HP
+34 682 794 816
Bespoke for HP
+33 4 79 34 87 71 or
+44 (0)1737 215 200
HP Sant Cugat
HP Española S. L
Cami de Can Graells, 1-21
08174, Sant Cugat del Valles