GENEVA, Switzerland, October 2, 2012 - HP today announced two new LaserJet printers designed for small to midsize businesses (SMBs) that allow them to easily create professional-quality colour documents. Built-in document management features streamline business processes, saving SMBs time and money.
The new HP LaserJets include:
• The HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251 series is an asset to any SMB looking for a desktop printer to produce documents in brilliant colour for client or internal use, all at fast print speeds. Easy-to-use features such as the touchscreen and walk-up USB port provide immediate access to print jobs, allowing users to manage documents directly on the device. The printer also simplifies wireless connection set-up with HP Auto Wireless connect.(1)
• The HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276 series streamlines paper-based tasks with built-in print, scan, copy and fax functionality, accessible directly from the device’s color touchscreen or the walk-up USB port. By scanning and saving documents to their network or email, users are given quick access to materials that are securelystored in the cloud.
Both devices increase overall office productivity and efficiency with features including HP Business Apps, which allow users direct access to web-content using the touchscreen display; HP ePrint,(2) for on-the-go printing from virtually anywhere; and Wireless Direct,(3) for direct printing from Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices. HP customer-focused innovations such as HP Smart Install(4) provideseasy set-up without the need for a CD, and Auto-On/Auto-Off,(5) keeps energy costs low.
Availability of the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251 series and the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276 series varies by country. Additional information about new HP imaging and printing devices is available at www.hp.com.
(1) HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
(2) Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
(3) Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
(4) HP Smart Install works with Microsoft Windows only.
(5) HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.