- For Home
- For Business
- Everything a business Ultrabook™ should be. Travel light at full power. HP’s first business Ultrabook™ with docking capabilities included, the HP EliteBook Folio keeps you productive from the airport to the desktop. Resume from sleep quickly and knock out projects fast. With long battery life, you can keep up with whatever the day brings. Enterprise ready. IT friendly. All business.
- Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Carry less. Do More.
- At just 18.95 mm (¾ inch) thin, it’s our thinnest EliteBook yet. The HP EliteBook Folio gives you a 35,56 cm (14”) diagonal display with the all the mobility you’d expect from an Ultrabook™.
- Whether you’re working in the office or on the go, the workday just got a whole lot lighter—and more efficient. Thanks to built-in VGA, DisplayPort, Ethernet, and three USB 3.0 ports, you can say goodbye to a bagful of dongles. Just grab your HP EliteBook Folio and go.
- Business won’t wait, so get going in seconds with Flash Cache technology or a solid-state drive.
- Engage in videoconferences, web-based trainings or streaming videos1 with smooth audio quality. SRS PRO Audio allows you to share crisp, powerful audio directly from your notebook.
- As HP’s first-ever Ultrabook™ with enterprise docking capabilities included, connect with a display, keyboard, mouse, additional ports, or printer when at the office without the hassle of USB connections.
Long battery life2. There’s a reason for that.
- Power through projects without worrying about recharging. Unlike most Ultrabooks, the battery isn’t integrated so you can swap it out yourself. Plus you can easily attach a slice battery and extend power for hours and hours.
Stay connected in more places.
- Access the Internet, corporate networks and email in more places with optional integrated HP Mobile Broadband featuring 3G and 4G LTE3.
- Take business further with consistent global configurations that allow for product standardization in up to 151 countries worldwide.
- Keep working or playing even in dimly lit rooms or on red eye flights. It’s a full-size backlit keyboard that doesn’t compromise comfort.
Super secure. Totally protected.
- With HP Premier Image4, the full set of EliteBook business software and anti-virus protection is automatically included.
- You’re protected at every layer with HP Client Security. HP BIOS Vault5 keeps you up and running with enhanced protection against virus attacks. An optional fingerprint reader and integrated Smart Card Reader help keep your identity secure. The security cable slot helps keep your notebook physically secure. And the embedded TPM security chip keeps your data encrypted.
The latest processors. For your best work.
- Third Generation Intel® Core™ processors are built for business. Whether it’s Core™ i7, i5 or i3 dual-core processors6, you’ll enjoy control, security and remote manageability7—all at a price that makes sense. These ultra-low voltage processors give you enhanced control, security and remote manageability—all at a price that makes sense.
A smart investment built to go the distance.
- Designed from the ground up to withstand extreme conditions, the HP EliteBook Folio undergoes end-to-end diagnostics and a minimum of 115,000 hours of testing.
- Not only will your HP EliteBook Folio have a long lifecycle, but drivers, images, and components will be consistent and available for the life of the platform. Help prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and lower IT support costs with a choice of enterprise-class manageability tools and support for Intel® vPro processors6.
1 Internet access required.
2 Battery life will vary depending on the model, configuration, applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. For details, see www.bapco.com /products/mobilemark2007.
3 Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G compatibility with HSPA+ and LTE. In US only.
4 Use of the HP Image and Internet access required.
5 HP Tools partition must not be deleted to use automatic recovery.
6 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
7 Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future “virtual appliances” applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required
- Operating system
Windows 8 Pro 64
Windows 8 64
Windows 7 Professional 32 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro 64)
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro)
Windows® 7 Professional 32
Windows® 7 Professional 64
Windows® 7 Home Premium 32
Windows® 7 Home Premium 64
Windows® 7 Home Basic 32
- Processor family
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Intel® Core™ i7 processor
Intel® Core™ i5-3437U with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (1.9 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i7-3687U with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (2.1 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Low halogen
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 33.8 x 23.1 x 1.89 cm (13.3 x 9.09 x 0.75 in)
- Starting at 1.61 kg (Starting at 3.56 lb)
- Memory, maximum
- 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory slots:
- 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive
320 GB up to 500 GB SATA II (7200 rpm)
128 GB up to 256 GB SSD
Display and graphics
Display and graphics
35,56 cm (14”) diagonal LED-backlit HD widescreen anti-glare (1366 x 768)
35,56 cm (14”) diagonal LED-backlit HD+ widescreen anti-glare (1600 x 900)
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4000
2 USB 3.0
1 USB 3.0 charging
1 docking connector
1 secondary battery connector
1 DisplayPort 1.1a
1 AC power
1 combo stereo headphone/mic jack
- Expansion slots
- 1 Secure Digital
- SRS PRO Audio; Integrated stereo speakers; Integrated dual-microphone array; Button for volume mute; function keys for volume up and down; Headphone/Microphone combo port
- 720p HD webcam (select models)
- Spill-resistant backlit keyboard and drain
- Pointing device
- Glass Touchpad (with chemically etched surface) with on/off button, two finger scrolling, pinch zoom, rotating and three-finger flick gestures, two pick buttons; Pointstick with two additional pointstick buttons
- Network interface
- Integrated Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection (10/100/1000 NIC)
HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband
HP un2430 EV-DO/HSPA Mobile Broadband
Atheros 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 combo
Intel Centrino 802.11a/b/g/n
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Power supply
- 45W Smart AC adapter (models with integrated graphics with dual core)
- Battery type:
- Primary: HP Long Life 4-cell (52 WHr) Li-Ion
- Slice: HP Long Life 6-cell (60 WHr) Li-Ion
- Battery life
HP Long Life 4-cell (52 WHr) Li-Ion (Hard Drive): Up to 8 hours and 30 minutes
HP Long Life 4-cell (52 WHr) Li-Ion (SSD): Up to 9 hours and 30 minutes
HP Long Life 4-cell (52 WHr) Li-Ion (mSATA module): Up to 10 hours
- Security management
Standard: HP BIOS Protection
Microsoft Security Essentials
Central Management for HP ProtectTools
TPM Embedded Security Chip 1.2
HP SpareKey (requires initial user setup)
HP Disk Sanitizer
Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools
Credential Manager for HP ProtectTools
Face Recognition for HP ProtectTools
File Sanitizer for HP ProtectTools
Smart Card Reader
Security Lock Slot
Optional: Computrace (sold separately and requires the purchase of subscription)
Intel Anti-Theft Technology (requires Absolute Computrace subscription)
HP Fingerprint Sensor (select models)
HP Wireless Hotspot (Windows 8 and web only)
HP Connection Manager (Windows 7 only)
HP Hotkey Support
HP ProtectTools for Central Management
HP ProtectTools Security Manager
HP Recovery Manager
HP Support Assistant
Adobe® Flash Player (Windows 7 only)
HP Premier Image (Use of the HP Image and Internet access required)
Cyberlink Power DVD
HP 3D DriveGuard
PDF Complete Corporate Edition
Supports UEFI specification 2.3
WinZip Basic (Windows 7 only)
- Management features
- HP 3D DriveGuard (Windows only)
- HP Services offers 3-year warranty (upgrades available, sold separately), 3-year limited warranty on primary battery
Rate & Review HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook™
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Processor type
- Intel Atom
- Intel Celeron
- Intel Pentium
- Intel Core 2
- Intel Core i3
- Intel Core i5
- Intel Core i7
- AMD Athlon
- AMD Phenom
- AMD V-Series
- AMD Sempron
- AMD Turion
- AMD E-Series
- AMD A4 Series
- AMD A6 Series
- AMD A8 Series
- AMD A10 Series
- Intel Core
- AMD C-Series
- AMD FX Series
- NVIDIA Tegra
- NVIDIA Tegra 4
- Samsung Exynos
- Operating system
- Chrome OS
- Windows 7 Basic
- Windows 7 Home Basic 32
- Windows 7 Home Basic 64
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Windows 7 Professional 32
- Windows 7 Professional 64
- Windows 7 Starter 32
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 32
- Windows 8 64
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Enterprise 32
- Windows 8 Enterprise 64
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro 32
- Windows 8 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 32
- Windows 8.1 64
- Windows 8.1 64 and Android Jelly Bean
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise 32
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Pro 32
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1 Single Language
- Windows Embedded Standard
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Windows RT
- Windows Vista Business 32
- Windows Vista Business 64
- Windows Vista Home Basic 32
- Windows Vista Home Premium 32
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Professional 32
- Windows XP Tablet PC
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP's WEEE registration number is WEE/EJ0076US This means that HP is a registered producer under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2007. Read more about recycling your old IT equipment
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.