- Connect with HP
Online CommunitiesLoading... Failed to load community discussions. Please, try to refresh the page.
- HP recommends Windows.
HP EliteBook Folio
HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook™ (H4P04EA)
This item was added to the cart
£ 1,482 Inc. VAT
£ 1,235 Exc. VAT
QtyADD TO BASKET
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Everything a business Ultrabook™ should be. Travel light at full power. HP’s first business Ultrabook™ with docking capabilities included, the HP EliteBook Folio keeps you productive from the airport to the desktop. Resume from sleep quickly and knock out projects fast. With long battery life, you can keep up with whatever the day brings. Enterprise ready. IT friendly. All business.
- Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Carry less. Do More.
- At just 18.95 mm (¾ inch) thin, it’s our thinnest EliteBook yet. The HP EliteBook Folio gives you a 35,56 cm (14”) diagonal display with the all the mobility you’d expect from an Ultrabook™.
- Whether you’re working in the office or on the go, the workday just got a whole lot lighter—and more efficient. Thanks to built-in VGA, DisplayPort, Ethernet, and three USB 3.0 ports, you can say goodbye to a bagful of dongles. Just grab your HP EliteBook Folio and go.
- Business won’t wait, so get going in seconds with Flash Cache technology or a solid-state drive.
- Engage in videoconferences, web-based trainings or streaming videos1 with smooth audio quality. SRS PRO Audio allows you to share crisp, powerful audio directly from your notebook.
- As HP’s first-ever Ultrabook™ with enterprise docking capabilities included, connect with a display, keyboard, mouse, additional ports, or printer when at the office without the hassle of USB connections.
Long battery life2. There’s a reason for that.
- Power through projects without worrying about recharging. Unlike most Ultrabooks, the battery isn’t integrated so you can swap it out yourself. Plus you can easily attach a slice battery and extend power for hours and hours.
Stay connected in more places.
- Access the Internet, corporate networks and email in more places with optional integrated HP Mobile Broadband featuring 3G and 4G LTE3.
- Take business further with consistent global configurations that allow for product standardization in up to 151 countries worldwide.
- Keep working or playing even in dimly lit rooms or on red eye flights. It’s a full-size backlit keyboard that doesn’t compromise comfort.
Super secure. Totally protected.
- With HP Premier Image4, the full set of EliteBook business software and anti-virus protection is automatically included.
- You’re protected at every layer with HP Client Security. HP BIOS Vault5 keeps you up and running with enhanced protection against virus attacks. An optional fingerprint reader and integrated Smart Card Reader help keep your identity secure. The security cable slot helps keep your notebook physically secure. And the embedded TPM security chip keeps your data encrypted.
The latest processors. For your best work.
- Third Generation Intel® Core™ processors are built for business. Whether it’s Core™ i7, i5 or i3 dual-core processors6, you’ll enjoy control, security and remote manageability7—all at a price that makes sense. These ultra-low voltage processors give you enhanced control, security and remote manageability—all at a price that makes sense.
A smart investment built to go the distance.
- Designed from the ground up to withstand extreme conditions, the HP EliteBook Folio undergoes end-to-end diagnostics and a minimum of 115,000 hours of testing.
- Not only will your HP EliteBook Folio have a long lifecycle, but drivers, images, and components will be consistent and available for the life of the platform. Help prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and lower IT support costs with a choice of enterprise-class manageability tools and support for Intel® vPro processors6.
1 Internet access required.
2 Battery life will vary depending on the model, configuration, applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. For details, see www.bapco.com /products/mobilemark2007.
3 Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G compatibility with HSPA+ and LTE. In US only.
4 Use of the HP Image and Internet access required.
5 HP Tools partition must not be deleted to use automatic recovery.
6 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
7 Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future “virtual appliances” applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required
- Operating system
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro)
(This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data. )
- Intel® Core™ i5-3427U (2.80/1.80 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
- Mobile Intel® QM77 Express
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 33.8 x 23.1 x 1.89 cm (13.3 x 9.09 x 0.75 in)
- Starting at 1.61 kg (Starting at 3.56 lb)
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory slots:
- 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive
- 180 GB SATA Solid State Drive
Display and graphics
Display and graphics
- 35,56 cm (14”) diagonal LED-backlit HD anti-glare (1366 x 768)
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- 2 USB 3.0
- 1 USB 3.0 charging
- 1 docking connector
- 1 secondary battery connector
- 1 DisplayPort 1.1a
- 1 VGA
- 1 AC power
- 1 combo stereo headphone/mic jack
- 1 RJ-45
- Expansion slots
- 1 Secure Digital
- SRS PRO Audio
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Integrated dual-microphone array
- Button for volume mute
- function keys for volume up and down
- Headphone/Microphone combo port
- 720p HD webcam
- Spill-resistant backlit keyboard and drain
- Pointing device:
- Glass Touchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two pick buttons; Pointstick with two additional pointstick buttons
- Network interface
- Integrated Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection (10/100/1000 NIC)
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 802.11a/b/g/n (2x2) and Bluetooth 4.0 combo
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR®
- Power supply:
- 45W Smart AC adapter
- Battery type:
- HP Long Life 4-cell (52 WHr) Li-Ion
- Battery life
- Up to 9 hours and 30 minutes
- Security management:
- Standard: HP BIOS Protection
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- HP ProtectTools
- Central Management for HP ProtectTools
- TPM Embedded Security Chip 1.2
- Pre-Boot Security
- HP SpareKey (requires initial user setup)
- HP Disk Sanitizer
- Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools
- Credential Manager for HP ProtectTools
- Face Recognition for HP ProtectTools
- File Sanitizer for HP ProtectTools
- Smart Card Reader
- Security Lock Slot
- Optional: Computrace (sold separately and requires the purchase of subscription)
- Intel Anti-Theft Technology (requires Absolute Computrace subscription)
- HP Fingerprint Sensor (select models)
- Microsoft® Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel® only, with advertising. No PowerPoint® or Outlook®. Buy Office 2010 to use the full-featured software
- HP Connection Manager
- HP Hotkey Support
- HP Recovery Manager
- HP Support Assistant
- Adobe® Flash Player
- PDF Complete Corporate Edition
- WinZip Basic
- HP Premier Image (Use of the HP Image and Internet access required)
- Cyberlink Power DVD
- HP 3D DriveGuard
- Management features:
- HP 3D DriveGuard (Windows only)
- HP Services offers 3-year warranty (upgrades available, sold separately), 3-year limited warranty on primary battery
Rate & Review HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook™
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Operating system
- Chrome OS
- Windows 7 Basic
- Windows 7 Home Basic 32
- Windows 7 Home Basic 64
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Windows 7 Professional 32
- Windows 7 Professional 64
- Windows 7 Starter 32
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 32
- Windows 8 64
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Enterprise 32
- Windows 8 Enterprise 64
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro 32
- Windows 8 Pro 64
- Windows Embedded Standard
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Windows RT
- Windows Vista Business 32
- Windows Vista Business 64
- Windows Vista Home Basic 32
- Windows Vista Home Premium 32
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Professional 32
- Windows XP Tablet PC
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP's WEEE registration number is WEE/EJ0076US This means that HP is a registered producer under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2007. Read more about recycling your old IT equipment
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.