- Advanced features enable retailers to standardize on one system to run mission critical operations. Expandable and highly configurable for easy implementation into your existing ecosystem; choose operating systems, Intel® processors, storage, and memory.
- Available with a choice of operating systems, Intel® processors, mass storage, removable media, and memory the HP rp5800 has a flexible design that you can customize to fit your needs.
- The Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor provide hardware-based remote management technologies enabling a stable, secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Dual-integrated graphics ports: a VGA port and DisplayPort (new on this platform) provide support for both employee-facing and a customer-facing display to help create a richer and more engaging customer experience.
- Retail system configurations with RAID support and Solid State Drives enhance data protection and offer greater reliability.
Expandable and configurable
- With extra memory slots, multiple PCI Express (PCIe) slots, 8.9/13.3 cm (3.5”/5.25”) bays, and optional optical drives, the HP rp5800 Retail System has a flexible design that you can customize to fit your retail environment.
- Connect to a broad range of Retail accessories [www.hp.com/go/pos] and options for greater productivity and flexibility to fit in your retail environment.
Stable and manageable
- Reliable, retail-hardened engineering helps reduce downtime and keep your store running smoothly. The ruggedized Retail system and 40ºC ambient temperature support extend longevity through your normal business activities.
- Intel’s vPro Technology enables out-of-band management making it possible to do remote support of PCs in any power state and without a working operating system environment.
Works with your environment
- To make your transition to new hardware easier, the HP rp5800 Retail System has the same footprint as the HP rp5700 and leaves room for a keyboard, printer, and barcode scanner. The Pole Mount and Display Arm Assemblies enable the mounting of multiple monitors for customer and employee use.
- 1 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your HW and SW configurations. See www.intel.com/info/em64t. Multi Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
- 2 vPro Technology - Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility with future "virtual appliances" and Microsoft Windows 7 operating system is yet to be determined.
- 3 Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Operating system
- Windows® 7 Professional 32
Windows® 7 Professional 64
Windows® Embedded POSReady 2009
- Processor technology:
- Intel® Core™ i5 with vPro technology (select models)
- Intel® Q67 Express
- Form factor:
- Point of Sale
- Memory, maximum
- 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory slots:
- 4 DIMM
- Internal drive bays:
- One 8,9 cm (3.5")
- External drive bays:
- One 13,3 cm (5.25")
- Internal drive
- 250 GB up to 250 GB SATA (7200 rpm)
32 GB up to 256 GB SATA SSD
- Optical drive
- SATA SuperMulti DVD writer
- SATA DVD-ROM
- Integrated Intel HD
- NVIDIA NVS 300 (256 MB)
- 7 USB 2.0
- 1 24V powered USB
- 2 serial RS232
- 1 PS/2 keyboard
- 1 PS/2 mouse
- 1 VGA
- 1 DisplayPort
- 1 DVI out
- 1 audio in
- 1 audio out
- 1 RJ-45
- 1 RJ-12 (cash drawer)
- Expansion slots
- 1 low-profile PCIe x1
- 1 low-profile PCIe x16
- High Definition Audio with Realtek ALC261 codec (all ports are stereo).
- Network interface
- Integrated Intel 82579LM; HP WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 240W 90% efficient - Active PFC
- Operating temperature range:
- 10 to 40°C
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 85% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 33.8 x 37.8 x 10 cm
- Starting at 6.84 kg
- Security management:
- TPM 1.2 Embedded Security Chip integrated with Broadcom NIC (TPM module disabled where use is restricted by law); HP ProtectTools Security Software Suite with BIOS Configuration (serial, parallel, USB enable/disable) (sold separately), Credential Manager, Smart Card Manager (sold separately); USB + PWR 12V Cards (sold separately); Power Configurable Serial Port Card COM 3 & 4 (sold separately); Wall Mount (sold separately); HP Desktop Security Lock Kit (lock and cable) (sold separately); Security cable with Kensington lock (sold separately); HP Rear Port/Cable Control Cover (sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty including 3 years of parts, labour, and onsite service. Terms and conditions vary by country.
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP's WEEE registration number is WEE/EJ0076US This means that HP is a registered producer under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2007. Read more about recycling your old IT equipment
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.
Open menu: Select another location or language-Close menu: Select another location or language United Kingdom