- For Home
- For Business
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer(CE651A)
- Plug and print in as fast as two minutes with this compact, affordable HP LaserJet – no CD required with HP Smart Install3. Save money by using less energy with Instant-on Technology. Save even more energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology4.
- One of the most energy-efficient laser printers on the planet1 – ideal for business users wanting an affordable LaserJet and the ability to print wirelessly2 and from mobile devices with HP ePrint3, ePrint Wireless Direct4 and AirPrint™5.
Stay productive with affordable wireless printing2 and impressive mobility.
- Network the printer without extra cables and access it from virtually anywhere in your home or office, using 802.11 b/g/n wireless connectivity2.
- Print from almost anywhere and stay productive on the go with HP ePrint3.
- Send files from a wireless-enabled smartphone or other Internet-enable device directly to your printer using HP ePrint Wireless Direct printing2,4.
- Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™5.
Experience easy, reliable, HP LaserJet printing.
- Install in a flash – there’s no CD required with HP Smart Install6.
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel with LED lights.
- Print documents fast at up to 18 ppm A4 and get a first page out in as fast as 8.5 seconds from Powersave mode (Auto-Off), with Instant-on Technology.
- Print on a wide variety of media types including card stock, transparencies, labels and envelopes, using the 150-sheet paper tray and 10-sheet priority input slot7.
Reduce your environmental impact with one of the most energy-efficient printers1 on the planet.
- Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology8, which senses your printing activity, turning on and off automatically.
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Print9. HP Smart Print delivers more usable web pages by printing web pages without cut-off edges and blank pages.
- Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design.
- HP helps reduce your environmental impact with less packaging, plus free cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners10.
Create professional-quality, cost-effective prints.
- Get improved print quality with HP FastRes 120011 which produces smaller print files, bold, crisp text, even tones, sharp images and smooth business graphics.
- Validate your cartridge purchase as Original HP to ensure superior performance and reliability. Download HP Cartridge Authentication software to avoid accidentally using counterfeit cartridges.
- When it's time to replace a toner cartridge, shop for and purchase Original HP cartridges in just a few clicks with HP SureSupply12.
1 Energy consumed based on competitive TEC measurement results found at www.energystar.gov, www.eu-energystar.org and manufacturers’ published data sheets for single-function mono and colour laser printers as of January 2012. Individual product configuration and usage will affect power consumption.
2 Wireless printing only available on the P1102w. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
3 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
4 Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. HP ePrint Wireless Direct printing and built-in wireless connectivity are only available on the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w.
5 HP Smart Install works with Windows only.
6 HP Smart Install works with Windows® only for both USB and network connections.
7 10-sheet priority input slot only available on the P1102w.
8 HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
9 Supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0, as well as Firefox versions 3.5 through 5.01.
10 Programme availability varies. HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle
11 HP FastRes 1200 provides the best print quality setting for this device. Choose HP FastRes 600 for fast printing.
12 Programme features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
- Print speed black:
- Normal:Up to 18 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 8.5 sec (from Auto-Off)
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 effective dpi with HP FastRes 1200)
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 5000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 250 to 1500
- Recommended monthly page volume note:
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 266 MHz
- Print languages:
- Host-based printing
- HP ePrint capability:
- Wireless capability:
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Network ready:
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM; Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; all systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port;
Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6; 256 MB RAM; 150 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB port
- Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6
- Linux (see hplip.net for current)
- Memory, standard:
- 2 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 2 MB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 100-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4; A5; A6; B5; postcards; envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- Media sizes, custom:
- 150-sheet input tray: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
- Supported media weight:
- 60 to 163 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A
- Power consumption
360 watts (active), 1.4 watts (ready), 0.9 watts (auto-off), 0.6 watts (manual-off). Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.505 kWh/Week
(Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/go/ljp1100_regulatory for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32.5º C
- Operating humidity range:
- 30 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 349 x 238 x 196 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 349 x 410 x 228 mm
- 5.3 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 400 x 250 x 298 mm
- Package weight:
- 6.35 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer
- introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge (average cartridge yield 700 standard pages, declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752)
- power cord
- CD(s) with printer software and documentation
- Getting Started Guide, support flyer, Smart Install Flyer
- Cable included:
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
- Eco Highlights
• Save energy – HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don't.
• Reduce energy use with HP Instant-on Technology.
• Free, convenient cartridge recycling in more than 50 countries.
• Print only the web content you need with HP Smart Print.
 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
 Compared with products that use traditional fusing and cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) copying.
 Programme availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
 Supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0, as well as Firefox versions 3.5 through 5.01.
• Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
HP's WEEE registration number is WEE/EJ0076US This means that HP is a registered producer under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2007. Read more about recycling your old IT equipment
Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.