- Combine the performance of traditional wide-format printers with the speed, quality, and media versatility of today's UV ink printers. Create both indoor and outdoor applications in confidence, aware you can depend on a proven industrial platform.
Spend less time waiting and more being productive.
- Meet peak printing demands with technology that delivers faster.
- The On-core Collector1 enables you to speed up the unloading process and deliver quickly.
- Capitalize on the printer's productivity with the HP Scitex XP5100 Multi-roll Printing Kit.1
- Save time and improve efficiency with UV inks and the HP Scitex XP5100 Vertical Cutter.
Create colorful, high-impact indoor signage.
- Impress your clients with exceptional, high-quality indoor signage.
- Spark the imagination of your most discerning clients.
- Customize your glossy prints with the HP Scitex XP5100 Shutters Control Kit.12
Meet the diverse demands of your business.
- Exceed your clients' expectations with application versatility and 4- or 8-color printing.
- Experience unmatched versatility. Print directly on a wide range of roll-fed media.
- Provide more choices for your clients and more opportunities for your business.
- Print on mesh without the time-consuming cleanup with the integrated HP Scitex XP5100 Mesh Kit.
Rest assured with a proven industrial platform.
- Designed for high-volume industrial environments.
- Rely on an industry-renowned, proven product.
- Your printer is always available and productive with HP Scitex Support, a name you know and trust.
- 1 Optional. Must be ordered separately.;
- 2 Print quality may vary depending on media type and print mode.
- Print technology:
- Drop-on-demand, piezoelectric inkjet
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 360 dpi, 720 dpi apparent
- Maximum print speed:
- 150 m²/hr
- Compatible ink types:
- UV-curable pigmented inks
- Print heads:
- 16 (2 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, light yellow, light black)
- Number of print cartridges:
- 8 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, light yellow, light black)
- Ink drop:
- 80 pl
- Native resolution:
- Finished output handling:
- Roll-to-roll (integrated collection system, on-core collector), roll-to-freefall, multi-roll printing
- Productivity features included:
- Printing queue for multi job management, job ticket based operation, automatic calibration, picture tiling, step and repeat, error correction mechanism
- Media sizes, custom:
- Roll-fed: up to 5 m wide
- Roll maximum input:
- Roll external diameter:
- 400 mm
- Roll maximum weight:
- 1500 kg
- Media types:
- Polyethylene, paper, mesh, vinyl, textiles, blue back paper, SAV, banner material, synthetic paper, Tyvek, Yupo, and others
- Paper handling input, standard:
- Multi-roll printing
- Paper handling output, standard:
- Integrated on-core collector, vertical cutter, mesh kit
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 8.23 x 1.85 x 1.92 m (27 x 6.07 x 6.3 ft)
- 6500 kg (14,330 lb)
- Software included:
- GrandRip+ by Caldera or ProductionHouse by Onyx
HP's WEEE registration number is WEE/EJ0076US This means that HP is a registered producer under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2007. Read more about recycling your old IT equipment
Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.
Open menu: Select another location or language-Close menu: Select another location or language United Kingdom