- Boost your productivity with a printer that lets you print fast and load media simultaneously. Print high-quality results on virtually any rigid and flexible media1 and watch your business grow. Enjoy peace of mind with a robust, reliable device.
Boost productivity and increase your capacity.
- Load, print and collect media simultaneously in high-volume production environments; loading media is fast and easy – no masking required, plus print up to 6 sheets at once.
- An automatic alignment bar helps you quickly position media, the printer measures its thickness and an onboard camera detects its position2.
- Minimise interruption – no daily printhead maintenance3 necessary; and enjoy long runs with 3-litre Ink Supplies4.
- Check printer status remotely with the HP Embedded Web Server.
Offer new applications and grow your business.
- Impress your most demanding customers with incredible image quality – up to 1200 x 600 optimised dpi resolution.
- Show customers what’s possible: use white ink for undercoats, overcoats, and spot colour5, offer matte/gloss finishes, double-sided prints and full-bleeds.
- Do more and save time and money by printing directly on virtually any rigid or flexible material1 with good ink adhesion.
- Say yes to specialised print jobs, even when asked to print on thick, heavy, and long6 materials.
Achieve true peace of mind with always-on printing.
- Designed with your printshop in mind, this printer uses HP UV-curable inks that do not require special ventilation7, and the entire printing area is fully enclosed.
- Rely on a robust, high-volume design, including a sturdy belt-driven media advance system, with self-generated vacuum, and heavy-duty tables.
- The HP Scitex FB700 Printer makes it easier than ever to use white ink5.
- Experience peace of mind: HP Scitex Print Care maintenance assistance helps maximise uptime.
- 1 Flexible media printing with an optional HP Scitex FB700 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit. Printing performance may vary depending on media.
- 2 For light coloured media.
- 3 The printer employs fully automatic printhead testing and maintenance systems.
- 4 With the exception of the optional HP FB251 2-litre White Scitex Ink Cartridge.
- 5 Use of white ink requires a separate purchase of the HP Scitex FB500/700 White Ink Upgrade Kit.
- 6 HP Scitex FB700 Extension Tables are required for long materials.
- 7 Special ventilation is not required to meet US OSHA requirements on occupational exposure to VOCs from the HP UV-curable inks used with the HP Scitex FB700 Printer. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer — no specific HP recommendation is intended. Customers should consult local requirements and regulations.
- Model size:
- 250 cm
- Print technology:
- Piezoelectric Inkjet, UV-curable ink
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum print speed:
- 42 m²/hr
- Compatible ink types:
- UV-curable pigment-based ink
- Print heads:
- 12 (2 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta); option: 12 (2 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black, 4 white)
- Number of print cartridges:
- 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta); option: 5 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white)
- Ink drop:
- Variable drop size
- Print cartridge volume delivered:
- HP 250 Scitex Ink Cartridge: cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta (3 Litre); HP 251 Scitex Ink Cartridge: white (2 Litre)
- Finished output handling:
- Flatbed, sheet feed, and roll feed with optional HP Scitex FB700 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit. Vacuum belt media drive for easy loading and accurate media advance
- Productivity features included:
- Full-bleed printing; double side printing; N-up printing; nested printing; print on flexible through optional Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit; media detection; stored media settings; and automatic calibrations: printhead alignment, nozzle-out detection and replacement
- Media sizes, custom:
- 10 x 15 to 250 x 305 cm
- Roll maximum input:
- Roll external diameter:
- 23 cm (with optional HP Scitex FB700 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit)
- Roll maximum weight:
- 81 kg
- Media thickness:
- Up to 64 mm
- Paper handling input, standard:
- Flatbed, sheet feed, 1.22 m long by 2.5 m wide, rigid media weight up to 68 kg
- Paper handling output, standard:
- Set of roller tables
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 411 X 142 x 152 cm (162 x 56 x 60 in)
(Without standard input and output tables)
- 814 kg (without standard input and output tables) (1793 lb (without standard input and output tables))
(865 kg (including standard input and output tables))
- One-year limited hardware warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
HP's WEEE registration number is WEE/EJ0076US This means that HP is a registered producer under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2007. Read more about recycling your old IT equipment
Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.
Open menu: Select another location or language-Close menu: Select another location or language United Kingdom