Rethinking Data Protection in the Modern Data Center
Shifting data center boundaries are forcing IT departments to readdress backup and recovery processes, strategies, and infrastructure. Data is also evolving—growing faster, reaching the size of Big Data, and including a multitude of formats and complexity. Keeping pace with these advancements, organizations must still manage and protect data according to internal policies and tightening service level objectives. These challenges are the catalyst driving the need to rethink backup and recovery so that it is smart, scalable, and easier to perform.
HP Data Protector software helps you meet current and future backup and recovery challenges and business requirements with a robust architecture designed to scale from small and medium businesses, to the world’s largest and most complex enterprise IT environments. The solution utilizes advanced integration with applications and infrastructure, and operational analytics, to optimize backup, improve business continuity and resiliency, and boost uptime within your IT environment.
- Federated deduplication for maximum storage efficiency and performance
- Comprehensive support for leading operating systems, applications, and infrastructure
- Built for virtualized environments with flexible backup and recovery options
- Native application integration for consistent application backup and point-in-time recovery
- Integrated bare metal restore with Enhanced Automated Disaster Recovery