Enterprise-level testing for better quality
A testing center of excellence (CoE) is a logical or physical entity with centralized technology that helps drive quality initiatives across the enterprise. A CoE can help you standardize on a limited number of quality products, centralize testing resources, eliminate redundancies and increase efficiencies across projects. It helps you maximize the re-use of skills, licenses and hardware. And also helps to leverage expertise and retain and grow knowledge in your testing teams. Plus, the best practices fostered by a CoE help you deliver quality applications.
- Deployment as a physical or logical entity
- People, products and infrastructure
- Expertise and processes to drive quality initiatives
- A shared-services model with chargeback capabilities
- Help in producing better quality applications