HP Collaboration PC
The HP Collaboration PC G2, loaded with Intel® Unite™, provides a quick, wireless connection3 to any display or projector for an intuitive on-screen collaboration and sharing experience.
Powered by the 6th Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor family 4,5.
Experience smooth audio connectivity through Skype for Business1.
Instantly collaborate with Intel® Unite™ software, which allows users to connect without dongles or cables.
Help protect your data with HP BIOSphere with Sure Start6.
Show and tell
Boost productivity by collaborating with remote and local teams using real-time screen sharing and document annotation.
Place it where you need it
Set up for any-sized room with a range of HP display and collaboration accessories2. Position the HP Collaboration PC almost anywhere with the integrated VESA mount.2
HP HP LD5511 Large Format Display
HP LD4235 LED Large Format Display.
HP ProDisplay 222c.
HP Z34c 34-inch Curved Monitor.
HP UC Speakerphone.
HP Desktop Mini Security/Dual VESA Sleeve.
HP Wall Mount Solution with Quick Release and Security Plate Plate.
HP Ultra-Slim Cable Lock.
1. Skype for Business sold separately.
2. Sold separately or as optional features. Mounting options sold separately.
3. Wireless access point and internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
4. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
5. Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
6. HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software, or BIOS updates to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com