Optimize for virtualization with HP Converged Storage.
As you implement virtualization throughout your IT infrastructure, it’s vital that your storage is able to deliver the simplicity, efficiency, and agility necessary to facilitate maximum benefit and to gain the best return on your investment.
With storage that is optimized for virtualization, you can:
- Double virtual server consolidation—cut the number of servers needed by up to 50%*
- Use thin technologies and HP-only integration with VMware®—improve capacity utilization and reduce storage requirements by up to 50%*
- Avoid losing VMs or data due to SAN failure*—extend VMware® high-availability capabilities and provide transparent failover for your virtualization environment
- Maintain 1,600 desktops in 60% less space*—a client virtualization solution that fits in your budget and data center
- Fast track virtualization—HP’s factory-integrated solution combines best-in-class storage with HP BladeSystem and VMware’s leading virtualization solutions
So whether your focus is on server virtualization, client virtualization, or getting ready for cloud computing, HP Converged Storage gets you ready for what’s next—storage without boundaries.
Register today to receive access to the Taneja Group white paper and learn more about a storage foundation for nearly any type of virtual infrastructure.
You can also download other informative resources like videos, additional white papers, and more.
- *For details on claim substantiations, click here.
- VMware and VMware vCenter are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.