All-in-one Business PCs
HP Slate21 Pro
The business-ready Android™ All-in-One.
Meet your commercial-grade Android™ all-in-one designed for productivity in office, education, and kiosk environments. Enjoy excellent price/performance and access a compelling new generation of local and cloud-based business apps1, efficient manageability tools, and security enhancements for Android.
- PDF, 464KB
With local apps like Kingsoft Office Suite, and in the cloud with Google Docs™, Google Drive™, and 50 GB free Box2 storage.
Citrix Ready and HDX Verified for great user experience and simple deployment and manageability.
Restrict user access and enable fast user switching with security enhancements for Android™.
A million resources at the ready
Get everything you need for everyday business, like a 21.5-inch diagonal Full HD4 IPS touchscreen, Android 4.3 operating system, and access to over one million apps on Google Play.1
- View full HP Slate21 Pro specsHide full specs View full HP Slate21 Pro specs
Operating systems Preinstalled: Android™ 4.3, Jelly Bean Processor Nvidia Tegra 4 Quad-Core T40S Processor5 (1.66 GHz - Dual-Core/Single-Core mode up to 1.8 GHz) Memory 2GB DDR3–800 MHz SDRAM Storage6 Flash storage: 16 GB eMMC7 Media Card Reader: SD Media Card Reader Display 21.5" (54.6 cm) diagonal IPS full HD widescreen LED-backlit touch-enabled
- 16:9 Wide Aspect Ratio
- 2 point optical touchscreen using 3 cameras
- 1920 x 1080 resolution (Full HD)
- Up to 178° viewing angles
- DTS Sound + integrated audio
- (2) Integrated stereo speakers – 2W x 2W
- Integrated Webcam (720p HD ) with built-in microphone
- Headphone-microphone combo out (disables integrated speakers)
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
- 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless16
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Wi-Fi Direct
Ports and Connectors Side I/O Ports:
- One (1) USB 2.0 port
- One (1) Headphone-microphone combo out (disables integrated speakers)
- One (1) SD Card reader
Rear I/O Ports:
- Two (2) USB 2.0 ports
- One (1) RJ45 network connection
- One (1) HDMI input
- One (1) USB 2.0 upstream port
Input Devices HP USB Keyboard (black), HP USB Optical Scroll Mouse (black) Software
- The HP Slate21 All-in-One comes with a variety of software titles including:
- Productivity: Kingsoft Office, Citrix Receiver, Adobe PDF Reader, HP File Manager, HP ePrint9, Evernote, Splashtop Personal
- Manageability: Citrix Worx10
- Cloud Storage: Box (50GB free cloud storage offer)5, Google Drive™
- Video Conferencing: Skype1, Google Hangouts, HP MyRoom11
- Education: HP Classroom Manager (student version)12
- Google Apps and Services: Google Play Store, Chrome browser, Gmail, YouTube, Google Calendar, Google Search
(w x d x h)
20.9 x 3.25 x 14.4 in (53.1 x 8.25 x 36.6 cm)13 Weight 13.6 lb (5.97 kg)13 Power Integrated Power Supply. 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 (1,5A). 1.9 m power cord included Industry Standard Certifications
- ENERGY STAR®
- EPEAT® Gold14
- WW Safety and EMC certifications
- HP LCD Monitor Quick Release – EM870AA
- HP Single Monitor Arm – BT861AA
- HP Business Security Lock – PV606AA
- HP Basic Capacitive Stylus – E7U18AA
- HP Bluetooth Wireless Headset H7000 – H6Z97AA
- HP Pocket Playlist – H4D65AA
- HP Wireless Keyboard – P/N Pending
- HP Wireless Mouse – P/N Pending
- HP 5 year Next Business Day Advance Exchange Service- U0J11E
Color Black What’s in the box?
- HP Slate21 All-in-One
- 1.8 m USB upstream cable
Enjoy a comfortable and intuitive Android™ touch experience with 70 degrees of adjustable recline.
Deploy as a single-user desktop in office and education environments or a multi-user kiosk in customer service areas.
- Internet access required. Apps may require purchase.
- Requires Box registration. Offer subject to change without notice.
- Citrix Receiver is pre-installed and ready to be utilized for customers who have already purchased Citrix XenDesktop
- High-definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
- Quad Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology
- For Solid State Drives (SSD), GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less.
- 12.4 GB is available for user. Total flash storage used for OS, preinstalled apps, recovery is up to 3.6 GB.
- The preinstalled MyRoom app for Android allows you to attend meetings set up by others.
- Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see https://h30495.www3.hp.com/c/46493/US/en/?jumpid=in_R11549%2Feprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- Citrix Worx Home for Android is pre-installed and ready to be managed by Citrix XenMobile. Customers who have already purchased Citrix XenMobile can enroll immediately. A 30- day Citrix XenMobile trial is available through the Citrix icon on the HP Slate21 Pro home screen. Subscription service required after trial period ends.
- You can try MyRoom Premium 4-person account free for 1 year from the MyRoom app. Please review the MyRoom system requirements on this site. Purchase required after the 1-year trial offer ends. For additional capabilities, you can purchase MyRoom that will work for your needs from www.myroom.hp.com.
- HP Classroom Manager for Windows required to enable Android functionality (download for free for 30 days at www8.hp.com/us/en/classmanager/overview.html). Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Android.
- Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
- EPEAT® Gold registered in the US. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Wireless Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Android, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
Prices shown are estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary