HP Elite x3 Accessories
Expand your devices’ capabilities
How and where you use technology was our inspiration for a portfolio of accessories that enable new experiences, prolong usage, and protect your investment and privacy.
Work with greater agility by connecting in new ways
Adapt your device to suit what you want to accomplish and where you want to work.
Industry Solutions to Increase Productivity Beyond the Office
Whether you're looking to empower your mobile workforce or if you are interested in accessories to improve your organization, HP Elite x3 has a line of accessories to meet the needs for different industries.
1. Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
2. When the HP Elite x3 and HP Lap Dock are wirelessly connected, the connectors on the HP Lap Dock will have limited functionality. The USB-C™ ports will support input devices only (e.g. mouse). The headphone jack’s receive function will work for listening to audio, but the microphone will not operate. The micro HDMI port will still work normally.
3. For multi-screen Continuum experience, one of the following accessories are required: 1) HP Elite x3 Desk Dock using USB-C™ to DisplayPort connection to external display, 2) HP Elite x3 Lap Dock using USB-C™ connection to HP Elite x3 Lap Dock’s integrated display, 3) Dongle using USB-C™ to DisplayPort, HDMI or VGA connection to external display, 4) Miracast-enabled external display or Miracast dongle attached to an external display. All docks and dongles sold separately.
4. HP Workspace subscription required. Corporate applications must be licensed on corporate network for virtualization. Requires the HP Elite x3 to be docked with the HP Elite x3 Desk Dock or connected to the HP Elite x3 Lap Dock, each sold separately or as part of a solution bundle.
5. Sold separately.
6. Supports multi-function USB-C™ (video, charging, and USB 3.1) and USB Type-C™ Thunderbolt-enabled ports.
7. See product QuickSpecs for exact charging capacities.
8. Sold separately. Single display up to 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz), dual displays up to 2K (2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz), triple displays up to FHD (1920x1200 @ 60Hz). Actual display configuration is subject to your platform’s video out capability
9. Lock sold separately
10. Drawing or writing on your HP Elite x3 with HP Elite x3 Passive Stylus while the HP Elite x3 Privacy Screen is installed will cause damage to the Privacy Screen and is not recommended.
"The one device that's every device" The Elite x3 is the first built-for-business mobile device to deliver seamless phablet, laptop and desktop business productivity in a single device. Based on HP's internal analysis as of January 14, 2016 of mobile devices preinstalled with Windows 10 Mobile, designed to pass MIL-STD 810G and IP67 testing, he ability to run virtualized corporate apps on a big screen using optional dock and a biometric solution for security.
Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.