HP LaserJet MFPs
Meet the HP LaserJet MFP FamilySee all products
HP LaserJet Pro MFPs
Reliable, laser all-in-one devices ideal for small workteams looking for core workflow features with high quality output.
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFPs
Print workhorses perfect for larger teams whose workflow and management needs require sophisticated security and management solutions.
HP LaserJet Enterprise
The industry’s first scan-optimized multifunction devices streamline complicated workflows with state-of-the-art features and scan to cloud capabilities.
Thanks to advanced workflow capabilities, HP’s LaserJet MFPs help you handle demanding tasks in fewer steps and manage documents more efficiently.Learn more
HP LaserJet MFPs offer advanced security management solutions for your print environment that keep pace with your changing needs.Learn more
Manage your fleet
Install, configure, troubleshoot, and upgrade your LaserJet MFPs on your schedule with HP’s comprehensive suite of administrative tools.Learn more
“HP devices consistently offer a powerful combination of performance, ease of use, image quality and overall economy.”
* Estimated U.S. retail prices. Actual prices may vary.
1. For wireless direct printing, mobile device may require an app or print software. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. Please note that while your mobile device is directly connected to the printer, access to content that requires Internet support (such as web pages or documents stored in the cloud) may not be supported while in HP wireless direct mode.
2. For touch-to-print capability, mobile device must support NFC-enabled printing.
3. HP 1200w Mobile Print Accessory works with HP Officejet Mobile 100/150 printers and HP LaserJet printers and multifunction products (MFPs) introduced in 2008 or later that are equipped with a USB port.
4. HP Universal Print Driver is free and available for download at hp.com/go/upd.
5. HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
6. HP results based on internal testing using ENERGY STAR® Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) methodology. Competitive data obtained from www.energystar.gov. Data based on 115V and extended to 1 year. Actual usage/rate may vary.
7. HP ePrint Enterprise requires HP ePrint Enterprise server software. App-based option requires Internet- and email-capable BlackBerry® smartphone OS 4.5 or newer, iPhone® 3G or newer, iPad® and iPod touch® (2nd gen) devices running iOS 4.2 or later, or Android™ devices running version 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Email-based option requires any email-capable device and authorized email address. Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, and PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
8. Use of HP ePrint Enterprise app at HP ePrint Public Print Locations requires an Internet- and email-capable smartphone or tablet with separately purchased wireless Internet service. Availability and cost of printing vary by location. Visit hp.com/go/eprintmobilefor supported smartphone and tablet operating systems.