HP LaserJet MFPs
Scan with ease, speed,
Built in OCR
Optical character recognition software lets you to create searchable files right from your MFP, so you can find the document you need, when you need it.
Single-pass two-sided scanning
Save time and reduce waste with two-sided scanning that captures all your data in a single pass.
Scan with confidence thanks to HP EveryPage, which uses ultrasonic technology to help detect double-feeds and avoid missed pages in scanned files.
Touch and type
Manage jobs and add file information more efficiently using the 8” color touchscreen and convenient, pull-out keyboard.
“The M525 models have solid features such as mobile printing, large paper handling capacity, and easy workflow via the color touchscreen.”
Discover the LaserJet Enterprise MFP printers built for efficiency and productivity.View all products
HP LaserJet Enterprise 500
Advanced workflow features including two-sided, single-pass scanning and HP EveryPage ultrasonic technology to help avoid missed pages in scanned files.$2,599.00*Buy now
HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color
Advanced workflow features include 8” color touchscreen to preview and edit scans and pull-out external keyboard for easy, accurate data entry.$3,199.00*Buy now
HP LaserJet Enterprise
MFP flow M830z
Streamline workflow and document management on HP’s top-of-the line A3 color MFP, equipped with advanced workflow features such as send to Sharepoint®.$8,499.00*Buy now
* Estimated U.S. retail prices. Actual prices may vary.
1. For wireless direct printing, mobile device may require an app or print software. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. Please note that while your mobile device is directly connected to the printer, access to content that requires Internet support (such as web pages or documents stored in the cloud) may not be supported while in HP wireless direct mode.
2. For touch-to-print capability, mobile device must support NFC-enabled printing.
3. HP 1200w Mobile Print Accessory works with HP Officejet Mobile 100/150 printers and HP LaserJet printers and multifunction products (MFPs) introduced in 2008 or later that are equipped with a USB port.
4. HP Universal Print Driver is free and available for download at hp.com/go/upd.
5. HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
6. HP results based on internal testing using ENERGY STAR® Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) methodology. Competitive data obtained from www.energystar.gov. Data based on 115V and extended to 1 year. Actual usage/rate may vary.
7. HP ePrint Enterprise requires HP ePrint Enterprise server software. App-based option requires Internet- and email-capable BlackBerry® smartphone OS 4.5 or newer, iPhone® 3G or newer, iPad® and iPod touch® (2nd gen) devices running iOS 4.2 or later, or Android™ devices running version 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Email-based option requires any email-capable device and authorized email address. Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, and PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
8. Use of HP ePrint Enterprise app at HP ePrint Public Print Locations requires an Internet- and email-capable smartphone or tablet with separately purchased wireless Internet service. Availability and cost of printing vary by location. Visit hp.com/go/eprintmobilefor supported smartphone and tablet operating systems.