HP Officejet Business Printers
- HP Officejet Pro X Series Up to 70 pages per minute2 Networking for 5-15 users Up to 6,000 pages per month Distributed enterprise solutions
- HP Officejet Enterprise X Series Up to 70 pages per minute2 Networking for 5-15 users Up to 6,000 pages per month Enterprise workflow solutions
HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFP
Performs like a laser.
Costs half as much.
Love it or your
Professional quality prints at up to twice the speed and half the printing cost of laser.3,4 Discover the power of HP PageWide Technology today now backed by a 90-day money back guarantee.†
1. Purchase between April 15, 2014 and October 31, 2014
2. Register within 21 days of purchase
3. Return in the original packaging if not completely satisfied
within 90 calendar days of purchase date.
Click here for complete terms and conditions.
Get the facts. Buyer's Laboratory
reports best performance overall.
BLI tested the HP Officejet Pro X551 against leading laser printers in
its class. See for yourself how it stacks up on reliability, cost, energy
efficiency, and image quality.
Customer case studies
"We were impressed with its speed and quality. PageWide Technology is what does it on these printers. They're very fast and they print very good color images."
“This printer equipment allowed us to print moisture-resistant pages. It works great even inside the mine.”
“Since we installed Officejet Pro X printers, we’ve really had a significant decrease in the cost of printing.”
"The Officejet Pro X has been a great purchase because we're able to rely on it and know that it's always going to work."
"Other than loading paper, it takes care of itself. It doesn't get more efficient and simpler than that."
"The Officejet Pro X meets our needs by taking care of our extreme volume of printing."
"With Pagewide technology, there's simply no maintenance, other than swapping cartridges"
Double-sided printing can save you time and money using up to 50% less paper.
500-sheet input tray
Plus a 2 nd optional 500-sheet tray5 means you can print high volumes with fewer interruptions.
Easily print from your smartphone or tablet.6
The Officejet Pro X500 series delivers the
desktop print times in the world 3 - meaning your
business won't just keep up, it will set the pace.
New ink technology printing
Original HP Inks are made of specially formulated pigments that deliver highly saturated colors and the blackest blacks that resist smearing, water spills, and highlighter smudges.7,8
HP's state-of-the-art print technology produces thousands of ink drops with uniform drop weight, speed, and trajectory, generating consistently precise images and text.
Cut your costs in half
The combination of HP's revolutionary ink, energy, and printing technologies enable you to print high-impact professional documents for up to half the cost per page of color lasers. 4
† Terms and conditions apply. Go to www.hp.com/go/buyandtry for details on the offer.
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
1. Either after first page or first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
2. When printing in general office mode.
3. Comparison based on manufacturers published specifications of fastest available color mode (as of August 2013) and includes color laser MFPs <$1000 USD and color laser printers <$800 USD available August 2013 based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2013 and HP internal testing of printer in fastest available color mode (sample 4-page category documents tested from ISO 24734). For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
4. Officejet Pro X Series: Majority of color laser MFPs <$1000 USD and color laser printers <$800 USD as of August 2013; Officejet Pro 8100 and 8600: Majority of color lasers <US$300 and color laser AiOs <US$600, June 2013; Officejet Pro 200 Series: Majority of color lasers <US$300 and color laser AiOs <US$500, June 2013; based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2013. Officejet Enterprise X series: Majority of color laser MFPs <$3,000 USD as of November 2013 based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013. For details, see www.hp.com/officejet. Cost per page (CPP) comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest capacity cartridges. HP Officejet CPP based on high-capacity HP 970XL/971XL, 950/951 XL and standard-capacity HP 980 ink cartridges estimated street price, published yield for color prints and continuous printing in default mode. Actual prices and yields can vary. See www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
5. 500-sheet tray not included; purchase separately.
6. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
7. Water-resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with ColorLok® logo.
8. Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
9. Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.