HP Officejet Pro Printers
- HP Officejet Pro X Series Up to 70 pages per minute 1 Networking for 5-15 users Up to 4200 pages per month
- HP Officejet Pro 200 Series Up to 20 pages per minute 1 Networking for 1-5 users Up to 1500 pages per month
- HP Officejet Pro 8000 Series Up to 20 pages per minute 1 Networking for 1-5 users Up to 1250 pages per month
Officejet Pro X576dw MFP
The world's fastest
desktop printer 2
Professional quality prints at up to twice the
and half the printing cost of laser. 3,4
Series starting at
Double-sided printing can save you time and money using up to 50% less paper.
500-sheet input tray
Plus a 2 nd optional 500-sheet tray means you can print high volumes with fewer interruptions.
Easily print from your smartphone or tablet.6 5
The Officejet Pro X500 series delivers the
desktop print times in the world 2 - meaning your
business won't just keep up, it will set the pace.
New ink technology printing
Original HP Inks are made of specially formulated pigments that deliver highly saturated colors and the blackest blacks that resist smearing, water spills, and highlighter smudges.7 6
HP's state-of-the-art print technology produces thousands of ink drops with uniform drop weight, speed, and trajectory, generating consistently precise images and text.
Cut your costs in half
The combination of HP's revolutionary ink, energy, and printing technologies enable you to print high-impact professional documents for up to half the cost of a color laser. 4
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
1. When printing in general office mode.
2. Guinness World Record for fastest time to print 500 sheets by an office color desktop printer, April 2012. Record set on HP X576dw models. Details at guinnessworldrecords.com. Record supervised and verified by WirthConsulting.org. Test documents ISO 24734 from sample 4-page category test file printed in fastest available color mode for all products. Competitive set includes laser and inkjet color desktop MFPs <$1000 USD and printers <$800 USD available March 2012.
3. Comparison based on manufacturers published specifications of fastest available color mode (as of August 2013) and includes color laser MFPs <$1000 USD and color laser printers <$800 USD available August 2013 based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2013 and HP internal testing of printer in fastest available color mode (sample 4-page category documents tested from ISO 24734). For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
4. Offijet Pro X series: Majority of color laser MFPs <$1000 USD and color laser printers <$800 USD as of August 2013; Officejet Pro 200 series: Majority of color laser AiO's <$500 USD and color laser printers <$300 USD as of June 2013; Officejet Pro 8100 and 8600: Majority of color laser AiO's <$600 USD and color laser printers <$300 USD as of June 2013. ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2013. CPP comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers' highest capacity cartridges. CPP based on high-capacity ink cartridges estimated street price. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
5. 500-sheet tray not included; purchase separately.
6. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
7. Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
8. Either after first page or first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims