Ink and toner cartridges
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
Introducing Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence, specially engineered to help your printer print faster and print up to 33% more prints.5Learn about the new HP LaserJets
Original HP advantages
72% of tested refilled ink cartridges failed during use or right out of the box, 1 while 1 out of 3 non-HP toners failed. 6 Original HP ink and toner cartridges work every time. 1
Original HP ink and toner cartridges can help your company reduce reprints, so you don't waste paper, toner, and energy. 7
Original HP ink and toner cartridges come backed by over 20 years of development, delivering the highest quality prints.
Protect yourself from counterfeit
Even if it looks and feels like an Original HP ink or toner cartridge, you could be misled into purchasing a counterfeit reproduction. With new HP security seals, you can detect and avoid counterfeit products.
Print beautiful. Print responsibly.
From our global recycling initiatives, to our specially engineered cartridges made of recycled materials and designed for the most efficient performance, HP is committed to more sustainable printing.
Never run out of ink again 9
With the HP Instant Ink replacement service your printer orders ink for you when you're running low and it's shipped straight to your door – all while saving you up to 50%. 10
Original HP: The most advanced toner cartridge
Up to 70%
of print quality is
determined by the toner cartridge.11
Limitless print potential
Print whenever you want from virtually anywhere with HP mobile printing technology, which lets you print from your smart phone or tablet to an HP printer. 12
From personalized keepsakes to photo cards that play video, HP's Print-at-Home Photo Projects help you turn your photos into one-of-a-kind print creations.
Buy Original HP ink & toner cartridges
Purchase directly from HP using our Supplies Finder or at one of these participating retailers:
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
* 40% off Original HP ink cartridge (or pack) must be of equal or lesser value. Excludes HP Small Format Economy ink cartridges, Large Format ink cartridges, print heads and toner cartridges. Single cartridges, Combo-Packs or Twin-Packs each count as one. Limit of two 40% off ink cartridges (or packs) per customer. Offer expires 10/10/15 and while supplies last at participating retailers (valid in the U.S. and U.S. Territories) or at hp.com. Not combinable with any other offer. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time.
1. Based on a Buyers Laboratory Inc. 2011 study commissioned by HP for the on-average performance of cartridges refilled by leading refill service providers compared to Original HP ink cartridges (60XL, 56A, 57A 74XL and 75XL) sold in North America; http://www.buyerslab.com/products/samples/HP-Inkjet-Cartridges-vs-Refilled-Cartridges.pdf. From a 2012 NA Photizo Group/Lyra Research study, commissioned by HP. Results based on a total of 1034 HP Color LaserJet users who have used both Original HP and non-HP toner cartridges, of whom 575 experienced problems with non-HP cartridges.
2. From a 2012 NA Photizo Group/Lyra Research study, commissioned by HP. Results based on a total of 1034 HP Color LaserJet users who have used both Original HP and non-HP toner cartridges, of whom 575 experienced problems with non-HP cartridges.
3. From a 2012 NA Photizo Group/Lyra Research study, commissioned by HP. Results based on a total of 1009 HP monochrome LaserJet users who have used both Original HP and non-HP toner cartridges, of whom 424 experienced problems with non-HP cartridges.
4. For details and restrictions please visit HP Home Office http://www.shopping.hp.com/shopping/html/popup/mtfs_webdetails_master.html.
5. Based on cartridge yields for HP 131A and 507A compared with HP 201X and 508X Original HP toner cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
6. A SpencerLab 2013 study commissioned by HP compared Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges with ten brands of non-HP cartridges sold in North America for the HP LaserJet P2035 and P1102 printers, HP 05A and 85A cartridges. For details, see www.spencerlab.com/reports/HP-Reliability-NA-2013.pdf
7. HP calculations based on results from a 2013 SpencerLab North American study (www.spencerlab.com/reports/HP-Reliability-NA-2013.pdf). Estimated carbon footprint calculation includes paper and printer energy use for reprints. Page use assumes 26% external, 35% internal, and 39% individual use. Actual results may vary.
8. Compatible with Android™ 2.0 and later devices, and iOS 4.3 and later devices (iPad®, iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, and 3rd and above generation iPod® touch. Mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network to access approximate cartridge levels. iOS devices must have app open to receive alerts. Retailer availability and participation may vary by country.
9. Based on plan usage (without excessive overages), internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
10. Savings does not apply for Officejet Pro printers used in the $2.99 plan. Savings based on HP Instant Ink service plan price for 12 months and use of all pages in plan without purchase of additional blocks of pages compared to estimated street price of Original HP standard-size ink cartridges and published yield printing ISO/IEC 24711 pages. ISO pages are a mix of text and graphics, color and black, 8.5x11 pages that meet ISO testing guidelines. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages printed per month, print resolution, type and size of pages printed, plan and printer platform. For more information on ISO standards: www.hp.com/go/pageyield.
11. Based on Original HP color and monochrome All-in-One cartridges and the EP process steps required to print a page.
12. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection prior to printing. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an internet connection. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area.