HP and Nuance SafeCom Security and Job Accounting Printing solution helps companies centralize print administration, ensure document confidentiality, eliminate waste, and correctly allocate printing costs.
Driving this solution, Nuance SafeCom Smart Printing works seamlessly on a wide variety of MFPs and printers to help safeguard confidential documents and reduce costs:
- Secure Pull Printing, with user authentication, delivers documents only into the right hands.
- Automatic deletion of forgotten or unwanted print jobs reduces waste.
- Improved management and policy compliance of duplex and color printing saves toner and paper.
- Tracking and reporting enables users to correctly allocate printing costs.
- Central administration helps consolidate your imaging and printing infrastructure and improves help desk efficiency.
- Infrastructure consolidation through reduction and optimization of print servers.
HP partners with highly qualified solution providers to add versatility and capability to the industry’s largest imaging and printing portfolio. HP has the expertise to identify and integrate innovative solutions—for companies of any size—to help meet their complex business needs. As a global technology leader, HP offers financial stability and scale to improve IT value, enabling customers in major industries to become more cost-effective, efficient, secure, and sustainable.
How it works?
Once a user sends a print job, it’s authenticated, encrypted, tracked for accounting purposes, and regulated for compliance.