HP and Kofax Front Office Server enables the initiation of document-driven, back-office processes by customer-facing knowledge workers, eliminating the need to sort and classify hard-copy forms and documents for routing to separate, process-specific sites within or across the organization.
Using HP and Kofax Front Office Server enables front-office workers to:
- Customize the interface on a front-office MFP or scanner to easily and quickly route information to appropriate back-office departments
- Speed the integration of received information into existing systems for faster processing
- Complete information capture for intensive, back-office business process, without needing to know the intricacies of the system
- Decentralize information capture, enabling non–site-specific processes initiation
- Help eliminate time and cost of shipping documents to specific departments or centralized processing centers
HP partners with highly qualified solution providers to add versatility and capability to the industry’s largest imaging and printing portfolio. HP has the expertise to identify and integrate innovative solutions—for companies of any size—to help meet their complex business needs. As a global technology leader, HP offers financial stability and scale to improve IT value, enabling customers in major industries to become more cost-effective, efficient, secure, and sustainable.
How it works?
Customer-facing employees initiate the capture of process-critical information, using a straightforward, customizable interface—for use in business processes within their larger organization.