HP and Omtool Document Capture and Workflow solution is a server-based software platform that uses Omtool AccuRoute for capturing, processing, delivering, and archiving critical business documents.
By using HP and Omtool to streamline document processes, your organization can achieve:
- Compliant document capture
- Enterprise fax integration/consolidation
- “On-ramping” of information systems with HP MFPs
- Increased productivity
- Reduced costs and environmental impact
Omtool AccuRoute offers optional workflow solution components:
- Image-In Connect can help your organization reduce inefficient parallel processes and workflows by using the native screens of business applications that users are already familiar with to seamlessly integrate paper and electronic documents.
- Image-In Queue enables advanced document workflows with an added level of review and intervention needed to carry a document through required processes and checkpoints.
- ObjectArchive stores documents, forms, images, and metadata captured through AccuRoute to provide long-term, secure access.
- AccuRoute Extensions for Microsoft® SharePoint, gives users access to menu options from SharePoint and HP MFPs and allows them to import hard-copy images into a SharePoint library.
HP partners with highly qualified solution providers to add versatility and capability to the industry’s largest imaging and printing portfolio. HP has the expertise to identify and integrate innovative solutions—for companies of any size—to help meet their complex business needs. As a global technology leader, HP offers financial stability and scale to improve IT value, enabling customers in major industries to become more cost-effective, efficient, secure, and sustainable.
How it works?
HP MFPs with Omtool AccuRoute convert electronic and paper-based documents and deliver them to the proper destination.