Helpdesk part of HP Care
Any brand, any device -
24x7 we are ready to help you.
We have all your business needs covered!
Available to you 24x7, covering all major brands1, devices and operating systems. Remove anxiety of dealing with IT issues by relying on trusted expertise at HP. Plans starting at $10.99/month
Free Windows 10 consultation with Helpdesk for any new HP Windows device
We'll help migrate your business to Windows 10.
Get help now!
Chat with a Helpdesk agent
HP Helpdesk is the easy answer to tech support, with affordable monthly payments to fit your budget.
Sign up for 1 year and save 70%2
- 24x7 support from highly-trained, US-based experts.
- Covers desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones and connected technology like printers. All brands supported, including Dell, Apple and Lenovo.
- Advanced tools to get in and clean up, tune-up, or set up your computer and software.
- $10.99/mo | 12 months SAVE 70%2
- $19.99/mo | 6 months SAVE 50%2
- $24.99/mo | 3 months SAVE 40%2
- $39.99/mo | 1 month
- Select the HP Plan for your company
- Create your account profile
- Select the number of users and checkout
- Get your welcome email
- Register Users
- Manager your service
General performance assistance
- Complimentary PC check to ensure your system’s well-being (a $50 value)1
- Troubleshooting / resolving problems such as error messages, persistent pop-ups and system application crashes
- Multi-OS/brand troubleshooting (hardware issues, security support, system conflicts, browser support)
- Detecting and removing viruses, spyware and malware
- Diagnosing and resolving operating system issues
Software installation and operation
- Installation and set-up of software applications (including Microsoft and Intuit)
- Troubleshooting and resolving software problems
- Help with basic usage of common software packages (including Microsoft Office suite)
- Sync contacts, emails and calendar with computer, laptop or tablet
Connectivity & Mobility
- Assistance with setup and securing network connection and configuration
- Help connect and sync email on your smartphone
- Troubleshooting and help with mobile connectivity
- Set up a Bluetooth® headset connection
- Microsoft is a U.S. trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor, used by Hewlett Packard Company under license.
- 1. HP, Dell, Lenovo, Samsung, Apple and more.
- 2. Compared to purchasing at the monthly price.
- HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
HP Helpdesk is your easy, affordable answer to tech support
Sign up for 1 year and save 70%1
- 1. Compared to purchasing at the monthly price.
- 2. by clicking buy now you will be taken to a secure checkout page hosted by our 3rd party partner, Avangate.
HP Subscription Marketplace Demo
Get our welcome email
After purchase you will receive an email invitation to sign up with Helpdesk services and access your account.
Register users for Helpdesk
Add all your devices to manage them easily in one place.
Manage your subscriptions
Keep track of all your users and their devices, including Desktops, Printers and Smartphones.