Managing information overload
Managing business successfully today demands managing information efficiently. With the influx of content in all forms and from all directions, that is no small task. In addition, data may be scanned using multiple products; stored on different platforms; and managed with various legacy systems. HP Content Management Services provides the services and software to help you.
- Manage all types of unstructured information
- Ensure your systems all work together to provide one view
- Get a handle on the information overload
With the right strategy, technology and processes in place, content management services can enhance collaboration among employees across the globe and more readily tap into intellectual capital. Managing the flow of content also can reduce bottlenecks and increase turnaround, speeding up time to market.
Bringing together the people, processes and technology to manage large volumes of data
HP Content Management Services aligns the people, processes and technology to improve access to and control of unstructured data from conception to retirement. Our services include:
- Assessments, strategy and planning. We work with you to define a true picture of your current situation, aligning the business need with technology capabilities to produce the enterprise collaboration architecture.
- Architecture design and implementation. Solution architecture is the unifying concept essential to deploying an effective content management system. We utilize best practice methods throughout and assess and address any risks, gaps, issues or outdated or inconsistent information.
- Management Services. We offer standardized services and methodology across the globe, backed by standard industry best practices. We address all aspects of enterprise content management including document, image, records and web content management, along with hosting and managing repositories.