Your scalable, affordable data storage
HP Storage Management Services provides adaptable, tailored solutions to meet your company's specific business needs. Our experts will advise and build a storage plan to address your company's storage issues by aligning performance tiers to your business growth. Upgrading the storage environment allows your business the flexibility to transform, meeting future business demands.
HP Storage Management Services helps you respond to explosive data growth in your open systems environment, by providing the latest innovations through tiering data, thin provisioning and data de-duplication. A converged storage service provides consolidated storage hardware, reduction of data silos, and implementation of a tiered storage management strategy. This convergence enables the unification of your environment, providing a lower cost of ownership.
Our experts will advise and create a data placement strategy that addresses your business and technical demands. This strategy helps choose the optimal tier and solution for your company, from options such as HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage to lower cost archiving platforms, which reduces the overall cost of your storage environment.
- Storage Rationalization Assessment Services—a tier-identifying placement assessment designed to reduce your storage costs by ensuring high performance tiers are used only when necessary
- Storage Mapping Assessment Services—a storage-mapping assessment within the identified tier producing a tactical bi-directional description and understanding of the storage to application relationship within the tier
By utilizing the assessment results, we transform your stored data to a tiered system, improve data security and provide a roadmap for the future.
Since 2000, HP has been helping control company's operational costs by moving customers from a fixed capital investment to paying only for the allocated storage space you need, ramping up or down depending on demand. Freed up capital can be applied to higher yielding programs or projects that increase dividends. HP can also purchase existing assets, with remaining book value, dedicate to this service which releases assets from your balance sheet and significantly improves your - net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR).
HP manages over 160 petabytes of online storage with flexible delivery options that allows choice from services only, where you own the assets, to HP owning the assets provided at an HP data center or your data center. Our around the-clock global support, provides availability ranging from 99.9% to more than 99.999%. These services and capabilities address data needing quick access, where we provide high performance-based solutions, to information you simply have to hold onto, where we provide lower cost solutions:
- Enterprise Storage—high performance and high availability to support business critical revenue
- Midrange Storage—performance and availability options supporting basic file serving needs to non-mission critical business activities
- Archive Storage— Basic performance with bulk hyper scalability for record keeping and content depot of persistent data required for business insight and or compliance