IT transformation begins with the end in mind
If your enterprise is like most, you're probably spending 70 percent or more of your IT budget on ongoing operations and maintenance. This leaves only 30 percent for innovation and investment back into the business.
Leading industry analyst firm Forrester suggests companies shift to spending 60 percent or less of the IT budget on maintenance and 40 percent or more on innovation. This will achieve better alignment between IT spend and business needs. Yet, most enterprises are not sure where to begin.
HP offers a wide range of transformation assessments to help. HP transformation experts provide rapid-turn consulting services as a great first step as you look to jump-start or re-start your infrastructure and applications modernization efforts.
Take the first step on your modernization journey
HP offers a wide range of transformation assessments and workshops to help our clients on their journey toward modernization. See how our security, infrastructure modernization, facilities and applications assessments deliver benefits now—and put you on the right path to the future.
Uncover application rationalization and modernization opportunities that improve the quality, reduce the cost and mitigate the risk associated with maintaining your applications.
Discover ways to create a simpler, more responsive workplace and data center infrastructure.
Find ways to extend the life of your data center, avoid costly data center build-outs, reduce energy consumption and improve your carbon footprint.
Identify ways to more securely manage and access your data.