HP Helion Primer Services
A cost-effective, “cloud-in-a-box” solution for immediate use for cloud deployments on a small scale or for reference for larger deployments.
- Provides hands-on experience in configuring and using the solution
- Uses HP provided, typical use cases and HP standard architectures for small to medium environments
- Focus on how-to, examples and knowledge transfer rather than full production roll-out
HP Helion Enterprise Services
Enterprise class, production-grade solutions, delivering enterprise-scale functionality across all domains.
- Suitable for customers of all sizes
- Accommodates unique requirements
- Flexible architecture and comprehensive tooling
- No vendor lock-in
HP Helion Lifecycle Services
Extend the IT Service Management capabilities to enable hybrid delivery – support and manage both cloud and legacy solutions under a unified framework.
Enhance cloud solutions with full service lifecycle management capabilities such as incident, configuration and change management.
HP Helion Application and Business Process Services
Full application development lifecycle services for private, public and hybrid cloud implementations.
- Globally established processes
- Standard industry frameworks
- Proven and patented RightStep® architectural methodologies
- Global resourcing
An innovative approach for cloud-enabling your business processes while ensuring quality of service and minimizing risk of business disruption
- Business process centric approach: start (requirement) and end (outcome) with a business process
- Isolating business process implementation from underlying technology
- Deploying your business process on standardized cloud stack/components
- Support for vertical, industry solutions
HP Helion OpenStack Accelerator Service
HP Helion OpenStack Accelerator Service – leverage HP’s reference architectures to accelerate your HP Helion OpenStack installation by partnering with HP’s experienced OpenStack technology consultants. The service creates an initial environment for pre-production use of several standard HP architectures. The HP Helion development platform, various storage platforms, alternative hypervisors are all possible within the scale of this short-duration engagement. The HP Helion OpenStack Technology Design Service is available for customers who need a higher level of integration and have more complex requirements.
Blend public, private, managed cloud to meet your requirements
We believe that the future will be hybrid, blending traditional, private, public and managed cloud. Our portfolio reflects this belief by offering you choice with flexible delivery models. You can select the best option that meets your requirements rather than be locked into a single delivery model. We can implement your solution by deploying your own private cloud, on HP’s or others’ public cloud or a combination of both. We also offer you the option to fully manage your solution for you, with service level guarantees and end-to-end capabilities, from infrastructure to business process.