Implementing Cloud solutions is not a “one-size-fits-all” exercise. Cloud is like a highway with different on-ramps. Depending on your points of origin and destination, your road will vary.
Whether you are looking for a quick-win or want to transform into a hybrid delivery service provider, HP can help you with a flexible range of implementation services and Cloud delivery models. Well-defined service outputs enable a smooth transition to a highly functional and manageable operating environment and the breadth of our portfolio means that you can be confident the implemention aligns to your strategy and supports your business goals.
HP Cloud Primer services
A cost-effective, “cloud-in-a-box” solution for immediate use for cloud deployments on a small scale or for reference for larger deployments.
- Provides hands-on experience in configuring and using the solution
- Uses HP provided, typical use cases and HP standard architectures for small to medium environments
- Focus on how-to, examples and knowledge transfer rather than full production roll-out
HP Cloud Enterprise services
Enterprise class, production-grade solutions, delivering enterprise-scale functionality across all domains.
- Suitable for customers of all sizes
- Accommodates unique requirements
- Flexible architecture and comprehensive tooling
- No vendor lock-in
HP Cloud Lifecycle services
Extend the IT Service Management capabilities to enable hybrid delivery – support and manage both Cloud and legacy solutions under a unified framework.
Enhance Cloud solutions with full service lifecycle management capabilities such as incident, configuration and change management.
HP Cloud Application services
Full application development lifecycle services for private, public and hybrid cloud implementations.
- Globally established processes
- Standard industry frameworks
- Proven and patented RightStep® architectural methodologies
- Global resourcing
HP Cloud Business Process services
An innovative approach for cloud-enabling your business processes while ensuring quality of service and minimizing risk of business disruption
- Business process centric approach: start (requirement) and end (outcome) with a business process
- Isolating business process implementation from underlying technology
- Deploying your business process on standardized Cloud stack/components
- Support for vertical, industry solutions
Blend public, private, managed cloud to meet your requirements
We at HP, believe that the future will be hybrid, blending traditional, private, public and managed Cloud. Our portfolio reflects this belief by offering you choice with flexible delivery models. You can select the best option that meets your requirements rather than be locked into a single delivery model. We can implement your solution by deploying your own private Cloud, on HP’s or others’ public Cloud or a combination of both. We also offer you the option to fully manage your solution for you, with service level guarantees and end-to-end capabilities, from infrastructure to business process.
You demand knowledgeable assistance from experienced and trusted partners like HP to provide prescriptive guidance throughout your cloud journey. We deliver:
- Cloud experts with industry leading knowledge, experience, and best practices developed across geography, public sector and private sector engagements
- Consistent global delivery of world class cloud professional services
- End-to-end innovative solutions that integrate business processes, applications, infrastructure and operations
- A single point of accountability for all professional services
- Hybrid delivery models across private, managed and public cloud