HP Business Computer Security
Companies are under cyber attack
Data and business information is more vulnerable than ever. Stay one step ahead of hackers, thieves, and unauthorized users with industry-leading security solutions available on our HP Elite PCs.1Meet our Elite Family
HP Business Computer Security
HP Sure Click
HP Sure Click provides hardware-enforced security for web browsers, protecting your PC from websites infected with malware, ransomware or viruses.2
The risk is real
The world’s most secure and manageable PCs1
HP Elite PCs, powered by the Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor family*,
deliver industry-leading security solutions that are simple to deploy, manage, and use.
Simplified manageability and security
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
1. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
2. Coming soon as a web-download for the HP EliteBook x360 G2 on www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™.
3. For larger-sized organizations – Ponemon Institute, Global Cost of Cybercrime Study sponsored by HPE, 2015)
4. HP, Worldwide ITDM Quant Survey, 2014
5. Verizon, 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, 2016
6. Available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
7. HP BIOSphere Gen3 requires Intel® or AMD 7th generation processors.
8. HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th generation processors.
9. HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
10. HP WorkWise smartphone app is available as a free download on the Apple Store and Google Play. For system requirements, see www.hp.com/go/hpworkwise.
11. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase expected to be available Q2 2017.
12. For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88. Supported on Elite platforms with BIOS version F.03 and higher.
13. Sold as an optional feature or accessory.
14. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
15. Free download available at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/drivers-bios.html#hpia