HP on the leading edge at CES
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. See some of the latest product and technology innovations we’re showcasing at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
Featured at CES
The world’s most secure and manageable PCs
The one device that’s every device
The latest news ― HP at CES
1. Most secure based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost among convertibles with Intel 7th Generation processors, Windows Pro OS and keyboard that does not detach as of December 1, 2016. Thinnest Based on competitors with >1m units annually of convertible, non-detachables having a Windows Pro OS and 6th or 7th generation U series Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.
2. Based on diagonal measurement of the screen, consumer All-in-Ones's as of 10/10/16.
3. On the go printing requires mobile device to be connected to HP Sprocket via Bluetooth connection. Mobile printing from the HP Sprocket App is supported on iPhone® and iPod touch® on iOS v8.0 and higher. Android™ printing supported on Android devices using OS v4.4 and higher. For details on how to print, see hpsprocket.com. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP under license
4. HP Sprocket App required.
5. World’s smallest all-in-one for home: Based on comparison of the dimensions of worldwide inkjet all-in-one printers <$250 as of September 2015. Dimensions 403 mm x 177 mm x 141 mm (W x D x H) and volume of 9.79 x 106 cubic millimeters. For details, see hp.com/go/smallestAiOclaims.