Your Personal Exam Assistant has ArrivedHP Prime is now approved for use on the PSAT/NMSQT®, SAT®, SAT Subject Tests™ in Mathematics, and AP® Exams in Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Statistics, Physics 1, Physics 2, Physics C (Mechanics, Electricity & Magnetism) and Chemistry.*
AP Mathemathics & Science
SAT & SAT Subject Tests
IB Diploma Programme
FeaturesThe calculator you’ll want to hold on to
- Meet the evolution of handheld calculating — a sleek, slim, brushed metal design that looks great and performs even better. Keep the calculator protected when it’s not in use with a slide-on cover.
- Enjoy a feature-rich calculating experience with familiar HP keypad and a large 3.5-inch diagonal, multi-touch display.
- Rest easy with a calculator that’s approved for use on the IB Diploma Programme exam, PSAT/NMSQT®, the SAT®, the SAT® Subject Tests in Mathematics, and select AP® Exams
- Explore math concepts with Dynamic Geometry, CAS, Advanced Graphing, and spreadsheet applications. Easily switch between symbolic, graphical, and numerical table views with dedicated buttons.
- Add an image as a background and sketch and manipulate a function with your finger to create a blended learning environment.
- Support blended learning and 1:1 device environments with the optional HP Prime Mobile App2, which has all the same features as the calculator so students can easily switch between the calculator and the Windows®-, iOS-, and Android®-compatible app.
- We don’t stop at hardware. Create a STEM ecosystem with the HP Prime Graphing Calculator, HP Prime Wireless Kit1, and HP Connectivity Kit3. Connect to calculators to poll students, send data, and project screens.
|The teacher defines the exam mode duration, the angle mode and the password (not visible to students) with which he can prematurely terminate the exam mode.||Additionally, the teacher can disable specific features of the calculator; for example, the arithmetic units or the computer algebra system.||Mathematical functions can be disabled by category or individually. For example, disable all trigonometric functions or just ASINH.|
The HP Connectivity Kit allows you to connect to one or more HP Prime calculators via USB or wirelessly.
The Connectivity Kit has three panes:
- See the data on the connected calculator, edit apps, write programs, etc.
- Synchronize the new data with the connected HP Prime calculator
- Create and edit Exam Mode configurations, create polls and quizzes, write programs and configure app you want to send to the class, etc.
- See all HP Prime displays in your classroom network, monitor students, etc. - Send apps, data, polls, quizzes, etc. to the class - Share one student’s display for discussion purposes - Send and start an Exam Mode configuration to the entire class, etc.
To download the HP Prime Connectivity Kit please click here.
1 HP Prime Wireless Kit is sold separately and includes one PC antenna and 30 wireless modules, with bi-directional transmission range up to 15 meters.
2 Sold separately.
3 The HP Connectivity Kit is included with the HP Prime Graphing Calculator.
SAT® and SAT Subject Tests™ are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board®, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. PSAT/NMSQT® is a registered trademark of the College Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product. IB is a registered trademark of the International Baccalaureate Organization. Visit www.ibo.org for more information. Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.