HP retail solutions
Capture customer attention and create an enhanced in-store experience
Go big or go home. You’ve got to be bold and memorable for your brand to stand out from the crowd. Stunning HP Digital Signage and interactive solutions enable you to engage customers, personalize the experience and increase loyalty.
Ultra Small, High Performance Digital Signage Player
Boost sales and engage customers with compelling dynamic and interactive signage content driven by HP’s smallest and most powerful digital signage player.
- Power and performance of the latest Intel technologies
- Dual digital displays support at full 1080p resolution
- Easy remote management capabilities on select models
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 64-bit or FreeDOS
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
HP ElitePad sold seperately.
* This system requires a separately purchased 64-bit operating system and 64-bit software products to take advantage of the 64-bit processing capabilities of AMD technology. Dual-core processing with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance of a system including a 64-bit operating system and a dual-core processor will vary.
Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See microsoft.com. The integrated display resolution is below the threshold for snapping apps, a new feature that allows two Windows apps to be viewed simultaneously side by side. This feature may be enabled by attaching an external display which supports a screen resolution of 1366 X 768 or higher.