Experience the HP Difference
With this built-in Workstation guru, you will spend more time doing and less time troubleshooting. Get a consolidated report of the workstation hardware and software configuration and, with one click, tune your HP Z Workstation specifically for your professional application.
Remote Graphics Software (RGS)
Access the performance and reliability of your HP Z Workstation from anywhere. From the factory floor to the boardroom, HP RGS brings seamless remote workstation access to new destinations. Collaborate in real time with colleagues across the hall or across the country. Only HP provides the real time, top visual fidelity of remote workstation access with HP RGS standard with every HP Z Workstation.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Adobe® is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
* On HP Z27x Studio display.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- HP DreamColor Calibration Kit sold separately.
- MHL 2.0 port will charge an MHL-compatible smart phone and tablet battery. Requires the smart phone or tablet to be enabled for MHL or have an HDMI dongle (sold separately) to connect to the monitor. See your mobile device specifications. Max display resolution of content from a smart phone or tablet is dependent on the max resolution of those devices.
- Mounting hardware sold separately.
- FRC = Frame Rate Control, which uses spatial/temporal dithering to increase perceived bit depth.