HP Mobile Workstations
workstation Ultrabook™ 1
HP ZBook 14 Mobile Workstation
Deliver your best work on the go, using a sleek, ISV-certified mobile workstation Ultrabook™ 1, with impressive performance and 3D graphics capability to handle demanding workloads. HP Workstations are powered by Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® processors.
World's 1st Ultrabook™ workstation1
of 1600 MHz DDR3L memory11
Take powerful computing where you need to work. The innovative sleek design is impressive on the road, at client sites, and satellite offices. The world’s first mobile workstation Ultrabook™ 1 redefines mobile computing.
Engineered to perform
HP’s thinnest and lightest mobile workstation with the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5 or i74 processors is optimized for a great balance of energy efficiency and solid performance. Ideal for professional users needing battery life balance in a mobile workstation.
- View full ZBook 14 Mobile Workstation specifications Hide full specs View full ZBook 14 Mobile Workstation specifications
- Windows 8 Pro 647
- Windows 8 647
- Windows 7 Professional (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro)8
- Windows 7 Professional 649
- Windows 7 Professional 329
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11
- Intel® Core™ i7-4600U with Intel HD Graphics 4400 (2.1 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300U with Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1.9 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4200U with Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1.6 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel® Core™ i5 with vPro technology10 (select models)
- Intel® Core™ i7 with vPro technology10 (select models)
Chipset Chipset is integrated with processor Memory11 DDR3L SDRAM, 1600 MHz, 2 SODIMMs, up to 16 GB Internal storage12 SATA (7200 rpm), 320 GB, 750 GB, SATA (5400 rpm), 1 TB, SATA SED13, 500 GB, SATA FIPS 140-2 SED13 (5400 rpm), 500 GB, SATA SSD, 180GB, 512 GB, SATA SE SSD, 256 GB, M.2 SSD, 120 GB Display14
- 14-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD SVA eDP anti-glare (1366 x 768); 14-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD+ SVA eDP anti-glare (1600 x 900);
- 14-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD+ SVA eDP anti-glare touch (1600 x 900); 14-inch diagonal LED-backlit FHD UWVA eDP anti-glare + PSR (1920 x 1080)
- Integrated: Intel® HD Graphics 4400;
- Discrete: AMD FirePro M4100 (1 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics supported
Audio DTS Studio Sound HD audio (Windows operating systems only); Integrated stereo speakers; Integrated microphone (dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam); Button for volume mute, functions keys for volume up and down; Combo microphone-in/stereo headphone-out jack Wireless support3,16,17,18 WLAN: Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260NB 802.11a/b/g/n (2x2) Wi-Fi; Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260AN 802.11a/b/g/n (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 combo; Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 combo WWAN: HP hs3210 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband Module; HP lt4112 LTE/HSPA+ Gobi4G Module (EMEA); HP lt4111 LTE/EV-DO/HSPA+ Gobi4G Module Communications Integrated Intel I218-LM Gigabit Network Connection (10/100/1000) Ports and connectors 3 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.0 charging; 1 DisplayPort; 1 stereo microphone-in/headphone-out combo; 1 AC power; 1 RJ-45; 1 side docking connector; 1 VGA Expansion slots 1 Secure Digital; 1 Smart Card Reader Input devices Spill-resistant keyboard and drain, Touchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two pick buttons; Pointstick with three additional pointstick buttons; Image sensor touchpad, 720p HD webcam (on select models) Software HP Recovery Manager; HP Performance Advisor;5 HP Remote Graphics Software (pre-load);2 HP Support Assistant; HP Client Security;19 HP Hotkey Support; HP Wireless Hotspot20 (Windows 8 only); HP Connection Manager (Windows 7 only); HP GPS21 and Location (Select Models - Windows 7 only); Adobe® Flash Player (Windows 7 only); Buy Office; Microsoft Security Essentials;22 Cyberlink Power DVD; Cyberlink Media Suite; Cyberlink Photo Director; Cyberlink Power Director; Cyberlink Power2Go; Cyberlink YouCam BE; Cyberlink Webcam Sharing Manager (web download); PDF Complete Corporate Edition; Skype Security Standard: HP Client Security (Windows 8 only); HP Fingerprint Sensor; Integrated Smart Card Reader; Enhanced Pre-Boot Security (multiuser/multifactor); HP Spare Key (requires initial user setup); One-Step Logon; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 1.2 Embedded Security Chip; Security lock slot; Support for Intel AT;23 Optional: Computrace24 with GPS Tracking (sold separately and requires the purchase of subscription) Dimensions
(w x d x h)
- 13.35 x 9.33 x .83 in
- 33.9 x 23.7 x 2.1 cm
Weight 3.57 lb, 1.62 kg Power
- HP Long Life 3-cell (24 WHr) polymer battery; HP Long Life 3-cell (50 WHr) polymer/prismatic battery
- Secondary: 6-cell HP Long Life (60 WHr) polymer slice battery
- External 65W “Smart” AC adapter; HP Fast Charge (not supported on 3-cell primary battery)
Certification ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations available, Low halogen25 Expansion Solutions3
- HP Adjustable Dual Monitor Stand
- HP Adjustable Display Stand
- HP Ultraslim Docking Station
Warranty26 Limited 3-year, 1-year and 90-day warranty options available, depending on country, 1-year limited warranty on primary battery. Optional HP Care Pack Services26 are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties.
For more details, visit hp.com/go/cpc.
True mobile workstation reliability
With ISV-certifications, and 115,000 hours of testing in the HP Total Test Process, the new HP ZBook 14 mobile workstation Ultrabook™ 1 is reliable and ready for business.
Optimized workstation-class graphics
AMD FirePro™ professional graphics are compliant with the latest industry standards enabling you to take full advantage of their rich features. AMD professional graphics are especially tuned to enable outstanding performance for many major CAD and digital media applications.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com .
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Core Inside, and Ultrabook are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
- Not all configurations qualify as a mobile workstation Ultrabook™.
- HP Remote Graphics Software requires Windows and an internet connection.
- Sold as an optional or add on feature.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- HP Performance Advisor requires Windows and an internet connection.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See microsoft.com for details.
- This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Pro software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
- This system may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 7. See microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
- Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future “virtual appliances” applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
- Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) of system and up to 30 GB (for Windows 8) disk is reserved for system recovery software.
- Planned to be available in October 2013
- HD content required to view HD images.
- NVIDIA Optimus or AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics are enabled by default. If you choose to disable this functionality, Intel® integrated graphics will not be used.
- Wireless access point and internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points is limited.
- The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions and only available on products featuring Intel processors. WWAN is an optional feature sold separately or as an add on feature. WWAN connection requires wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- HP Client Security requires Windows.
- The Wireless Hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP Wireless Hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless Hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your for plan details. Requires Windows 8.
- GPS access requires an unobstructed path to multiple satellites. Performance may be affected if/when used inside of buildings, bridges or heavily congested metropolitan areas. Requires separately purchased GPS navigation software available from multiple GPS applications.
- MSE requires Windows 7 and internet access for updates
- Intel AT security requires a separately purchased Absolute Computrace service subscription and must be activated and configured. Check with Absolute for availability in your country. Intel and HP assume no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting therefrom. See intel.com/technology/anti-theft/ .
- Computrace agent is shipped turned off, and must be activated by customers when they purchase a subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging from one to multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S.
- This product is low halogen except for power cords, cables and peripherals, as well as the following customer-configurable internal components: 3 ½” SAS HDDs, LSI 9260-8i SAS 6Gb/s ROC RAID Card, Creative Recon3D PCIe Audio Card, Liquid Cooling Solution and Broadcom 5761 Gigabit PCIe NIC are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit http://h20560.www2.hp.com/portal/site/cpc?ac.admitted=1392942701518.2043657423.1959898185.