The new industrial revolution
The HP Latex 3000 Printer is a breakthrough in industrial printing. From point of purchase displays and wallcoverings, to vehicle graphics and outdoor banners, this cutting-edge printer delivers durable, high-quality, high-volume printing, plus the environmental benefits of HP Latex water-based inks - meaning a new level of high-profit printing for your business.
(126 in) roll width
(350 lb) roll weight
The HP Latex 3000 Printer delivers exceptionally durable and beautiful prints at high volumes, so you can meet tight deadlines on big jobs - without compromising on quality.
HP Latex 3000 Printer specifications
- Print Speed
- 290 ft²/hr - High Saturation Backlits (18p 6c 230%); 470 ft²/hr - Textiles and Canvas (10p 6c 170%); 830 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (6p 6c 100%); 1290 ft²/hr - Outdoor (3p 6c 80%); 1950 ft²/hr - Billboard (2p 4c 70%)
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology:
- HP Latex Printing Technologies
- Compatible ink types:
- HP Latex Inks
- Number of print cartridges:
- 7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print heads:
- 7 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 2 light cyan/light magenta, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print head nozzles:
- Print repeatability
Maximum color difference (95% of colors) <= 2 dE 2000
(The color variation inside a printed job has been measured to be within this limit: maximum color difference (95% of colors) <= 2 dE 2000. Reflective measurements on a 943 color target under CIE standard illuminant D50, and according to the standard CIEDE 2000 as per CIE Draft Standard DS 014-6/E:2012. 5% of colors may experience variations above 2 dE 2000. Backlit substrates measured in transmission mode may yield different results.)
- Finished output handling:
- roll-to-free fall
- double sided
- Media types:
- self-adhesive vinyls
- canvas. Mesh and porous textiles with optional ink collector.
- Roll maximum input:
- Media width, maximum:
- 126 in (single roll); 2 x 63 in (dual roll)
- Roll maximum weight:
- Up to 350 lb (single roll); Up to 2 x 155 lb (dual roll)
- Roll external diameter:
- 11.8 in
- Media thickness:
- Up to 15 mil (default); up to 80 mil (with custom carriage height setting)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 235 x 68 x 66 in
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 231 x 68 x 85 in
- 3594 lb
- Operating temperature range:
- 59 to 86ºF
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 70% RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption
- 9 kW (typical) - high-quality indoor mode (6-pass); 11 kW (typical) - outdoor mode (3-pass)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified:
- Environmental certification:
- WEEE, EU RoHS, China RoHS, REACH, UL
- What's in the box:
- HP Latex 3000 Printer; HP 881 Latex Printheads; HP 881 Latex Cleaning Roll; 126-in spindles (x2); 126-in dual roll spindles (x2); HP Internal Print Server; HP webcam; USB cable; documentation software; user manual; media edge holders (x2); Original HP sample media; cleaning supplies; spindle supports; pneumatic gun
- One-year limited hardware warranty
View applications gallery
Wallcoverings & canvas
Discover new profit potential in stunning, high margin wallcoverings.
Outdoor & event banners
Create unforgettable building covers and banners that stay crisp in outdoor conditions.
Grow your audience with durable vehicle wraps and fleet graphics that can be printed in no time.
Point of purchase posters
Create eye-catching promotional displays on all types of paper.
Deliver vibrant backlit applications that print fast and leave a lasting impression.
Expand your offerings with printed canvas, polyester, and natural fiber textiles.
Discover more about HP Latex printing
Print service providers everywhere are taking advantage of HP Latex technology to gain new capabilities, new flexibility, and reach new heights of creativity and success.Read their stories