Your IT lifecycle path is unique, requiring flexibility to acquire the technology your business needs now. Under today’s competitive demands, you can’t always wait or budget for the next new server or storage options. You need action today.
The ability to maintain a consistent infrastructure with legacy equipment that is no longer manufactured new can help keep your operations consistent and productive. When planning and building a disaster recovery back-up data center, your priority is typically reliable, robust infrastructure, typically not the latest technology. For a project that cannot justify the cost of new equipment, the option to acquire pre-owned equipment could help keep your IT lifecycle path aligned to your specific needs.
Reliable pre-owned IT equipment available today can help maintain your IT lifecycle needs without sacrificing time, money or progress.
Our pre-owned equipment options can help deliver:
Broad portfolio of available technology to enhance the useful lifespan
of your IT infrastructure
- • Custom configurations to help tailor your IT lifecycle to your
unique business needs
- • Global scope – technology centers to help meet your equipment
needs in the Americas (Andover, MA) and EMEA (Erskine, Scotland)
- • Expert auditing and refurbishing to help you maintain strict quality standards
- • Three-step quality control process for accuracy, working order, and
- • Products eligible for day 1 contract maintenance from HP
- • 1 year HP on-site warranty available on selected configured servers
- • HP Financial Services Certified Pre-Owned Products at competitive pricing
- • Equipment eligible for purchase, lease or rental
HP Financial Services can help you improve your IT lifecycle on your own terms. Contact us today. Call: 1 888 215 8868.