How to enlarge text in your browser
If the text on your screen seems too small, you may be able to enlarge it. Instructions for adjusting font sizes on several different browsers are provided below.
If you browser is not listed or if you have other questions, please contact us for more information by completing the Web Accessibility feedback form.
1. From the View menu, select "Text Size."
2. From "Text Size," choose from smallest, smaller, medium, larger, or largest. Medium is the installed default.
1. From the View menu, select the "Increase text size" option
2. Alternative method: From the Tools menu, select "options," select the "fonts and colors" button, and choose the "minimum font size."
Netscape and Mozilla
1. From the View menu, select the "Text zoom" item.
2. From "Text zoom," choose from smaller, larger, or a predefined percentage value.
100% is the installed default.
1. From the View menu, select the "Zoom" item.
2. From "Zoom," choose from predefined percentage values or percentage changes. The default is 100%.
1. From the Preferences menu, select "Advanced."
2. From the "Advanced" menu, select the checkbox to "never use fonts smaller than the selected size."
3. Choose a font size from the pop-up menu.
Check my product