- For Home
- For Work
- Connected World Forum. HP's hugely successful Early Infant Diagnosis project gained yet another honor as the winning submission in the category "Best mHealth Partnership" at the 2012 Connected World Forum Awards.
- Bloomberg Businessweek's "The Civic 50". HP ranked No. 28 on the list of S&P 500 companies in the first scientific evaluation of companies that best use their time, talent and resources to improve the quality of life in the communities where they do business, as surveyed by the National Conference on Citizenship and Points of Light.
- NEWSWEEK 2012 Green Rankings . For the third year in a row, HP ranked 2nd on Newsweek's listing of the top 500 U.S. companies, in recognition of our commitment to environmental sustainability. In addition, HP placed 22nd on the Global 500 list.
- Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics. HP earned a top spot on the 2012 Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics, placing second on the list and ranking as the top U.S. company.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. EPA awarded HP a SmartWay Excellence Award for outstanding environmental performance and energy efficiency in our freight supply chain. HP was named a winner in the "Shipper" category in recognition of our efforts to reduce the environmental impact of our supply chain.
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine . HP was ranked one of the 10 Best Corporate Citizens in the IT sector.
- Carbon Disclosure Project . HP placed in the top 10 percent of companies on this year's Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index, which ranks companies on the transparency and progress they have made on their carbon emissions and climate change goals. HP scored 92 out of 100—which represents an eight point improvement over our 2011 score.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index . HP was among the top ten percent of the companies named to the 2012 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and was also named to the North American Index, which measured a company's economic, environmental, and social performance.
- Interbrand. For the second consecutive year, HP ranked the highest among electronics companies and again placed fifth overall on the 50 Best Global Green Brands 2012 list from Interbrand, a leading brand consultancy.
- Computerworld. HP placed first in the prestigious Computerworld Honors Program, Health category, which honors those who use IT to benefit society. HP's successful Early Infant Diagnosis (EID) program uses technology to improve diagnosis and treatment of HIV-positive infants, which speeds up the delivery of test results from months to just days.
- Justmeans . HP won the Social Innovation 2012 Award for Most Strategic Use of Philanthropic Funds, recognizing its Early Infant Diagnosis program in Kenya.
- GBCHealth . HP won the GBCHealth 2012 Business Action for Partnership/Collective Action, recognizing the Disease Surveillance and Mapping project, a public-private partnership between HP, Positive Innovation for the Next Generation, Clinton Health Access Initiative, Mascom and the Botswana Ministry of Health (MoH). The project uses smartphones to collect data on malaria activity to streamline data collection and analysis to improve the quality of disease surveillance.
- FTSE4Good . For the ninth year in a row, HP has been named to this list compiled by FTSE Group that scores companies on their environmental, social, and governance programs.
- Economic Observer. China HP has been awarded the "The Most Respected Company in China—10 Years Contributions Award" by Peking University's Research Center of Management Case and The Economic Observer, China's leading business publication.
- Climate Counts Company Scorecard . HP has been ranked #1 in the electronics sector of the 2011 Climate Counts Company Scorecard, which scores the world's largest companies on their climate impact. HP was also placed in the new top-tier "striding" category, which highlights companies that are "striding towards a low-carbon future."
- Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics . HP has claimed the top spot in the Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics, scoring 5.9 points out of a possible 10.
- Top Green-IT Vendors 2011 . HP was ranked #2 on Computerworld's 2011 list of the Top Green-IT Vendors, moving up four positions from its 2010 ranking.
- NEWSWEEK 2011 Green Rankings. HP was rated again among the top environmental leaders on the U.S. 500 and Global 500 Greenest Companies lists.
- Interbrand . HP has been named to the inaugural listing of the 50 Best Global Green Brands. HP ranked first among technology companies and placed fifth overall.
- Mediacorp Canada . HP was recognized by Mediacorp Canada as one of Canada's Greenest Employers for the fourth year in a row. In addition, HP Advanced Solutions, HP's subsidiary for services delivery, was also named to the list.
- GREENBEST 2011. The MFP HP F4480 printer was named the winner of a GREENBEST award in Brazil. The printer was chosen based on its environmentally sound design, use of recycled plastics in both the printer and HP cartridges, and its ENERGY STAR® certification.
- Greenpeace Green Electronics Survey. HP products were featured in five categories in the annual survey, including the HP Compaq 6005 Pro Ultra-slim Desktop PC, which ranked first in the desktop category.