Report ethics concerns
HP encourages anyone with a concern to speak up and report things that don't seem right.
We provide multiple channels, making it easy to ask questions or report a concern. Use any of the options listed on this page when you have questions or concerns about a potential violation of law, company policy, or HP's Standards of Business Conduct.
Reports are kept confidential and can even be submitted anonymously. We take each and every report seriously; we investigate and resolve all complaints and take action to address every issue.
For assistance or to report a concern:
Phone: From anywhere in the world, call the GuideLine, 24 hours a day. Translation is available and callers can remain anonymous, except where anonymous reporting is prohibited by local law.
- From the U.S. and Canada: 800-424-2965
- Outside the U.S. and Canada:
- Go to the AT&T Access Codes page
- Find your country in the alphabetical listing
- Dial the AT&T Direct® Code
- When prompted, dial 800-424-2965
HP Ethics and Compliance Office